Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Buzzr Discussion  (Read 436300 times)

snowpeck

Re: Buzzr Discussion
« Reply #150 on: May 29, 2015, 04:43:43 PM »
Weekend schedule: (and by the way, TitanTV has the schedule now as well for several of the upcoming Buzzr affiliates, both for weekdays and weekends)

Saturday:

6A/6:30 Family Feud
7A/7:30 Tattletales
8A Child's Play
8:30 Body Language
9A Blockbusters
9:30 Card Sharks
10A/10:30: Stanley on the Go (E/I)
11A-1P: To Tell the Truth/What's My Line/I've Got a Secret
1P-3P: To Tell the Truth/What's My Line/I've Got a Secret
3P: Child's Play
3:30: Body Language
4P: Blockbusters
4:30: Card Sharks
5P/5:30: Family Feud
6P Child's Play
6:30 Body Language
7P: Blockbusters
7:30: Card Sharks
8P-11P: Buzzr Time Machine (5 to 6 shows in a 3 hour span from the same decade)
11P-2A: Buzzr Time Machine (5 to 6 shows in a 3 hour span from the same decade)
2A/2:30A: Family Feud
3A/3:30A: Family Feud
4A/4:30A: Super Password
5A/5:30A: Super Password

Sunday:

6A/6:30A: Match Game
7A/7:30A: Match Game
8A/8:30A: Let's Make a Deal
9A/9:30A: Let's Make a Deal
10A/10:30A: Dog Tales (E/I)
11A/11:30A: Animal Rescue (E/I)
12P/12:30P: Super Password
1P/1:30P: Super Password
2P/2:30P: Match Game
3P/3:30P: Match Game
4P/4:30P: Family Feud
5P/5:30P: Family Feud
6P/6:30P: Press Your Luck
7P/7:30P: Press Your Luck
8P-11P: Monster Buzz (Monster Garage/Monster Garage/Monster House)
11P-2A: Monster Buzz (Monster Garage/Monster Garage/Monster House)
2A/2:30A: Press Your Luck
3A/3:30A: Press Your Luck
4A/4:30A: Match Game
5A/5:30A: Match Game
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 04:54:18 PM by snowpeck »
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

jimlangefan

« Reply #151 on: May 29, 2015, 05:26:47 PM »
I'm not too fond of the Monster Buzz block on Sunday night, but otherwise this is a very nice looking schedule!!  Can't wait to see what the Buzzr Time Machine will have to offer!!  That reminds me of Game Show Saturday Night on GSN.
TV's Big Dealer

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #152 on: May 29, 2015, 05:33:03 PM »
I'm not too fond of the Monster Buzz block on Sunday night,
Then don't watch. They can't program a schedule that everybody will love every minute.
Travis L. Eberle

jimlangefan

« Reply #153 on: May 29, 2015, 05:38:49 PM »
I'm not too fond of the Monster Buzz block on Sunday night,
Then don't watch. They can't program a schedule that everybody will love every minute.

Already planned on not watching it and if others like it good for them. However, I do have the right to express that I'm not interested or not too fond of them.  Now moving on...
TV's Big Dealer

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #154 on: May 29, 2015, 05:45:31 PM »
However, I do have the right to express that I'm not interested or not too fond of them.
Nobody is depriving you of the "right" to express yourself on a message board. My point is that it is beyond tedious for everybody to riffle through the schedule to point out the things that they don't like for the reasons I listed.

Now moving on...
Congratulations on your appointment as moderator, as well.
Travis L. Eberle

aaron sica

« Reply #155 on: May 29, 2015, 05:55:43 PM »
(and by the way, TitanTV has the schedule now as well for several of the upcoming Buzzr affiliates, both for weekdays and weekends)

And judging by those listings, looks like the network "launches" at 7am on June 1. Out of curiosity, I checked the descriptions to see what hosts are for Feud, Match Game, and Card Sharks (on weekdays). I wouldn't hold much stock in that right now. Dawson is the only "Feud" host listed, MG is only Rayburn, and CS is only Perry. Additionally, according to the guide, LMAD is the hour-long Brady version (Tattletales is listed as a 1 hr. program as well).

BrandonFG

« Reply #156 on: May 29, 2015, 06:00:55 PM »
However, I do have the right to express that I'm not interested or not too fond of them.
Nobody is depriving you of the "right" to express yourself on a message board. My point is that it is beyond tedious for everybody to riffle through the schedule to point out the things that they don't like for the reasons I listed.
I dunno...all he said was he doesn't like the block of programs. It's not like he's complaining about too much Feud or saying "Why can't they show Password+ instead?" Once we start seeing "Dream Schedules", then I say we start shaking our heads.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

snowpeck

« Reply #157 on: May 29, 2015, 06:03:16 PM »
(and by the way, TitanTV has the schedule now as well for several of the upcoming Buzzr affiliates, both for weekdays and weekends)

And judging by those listings, looks like the network "launches" at 7am on June 1. Out of curiosity, I checked the descriptions to see what hosts are for Feud, Match Game, and Card Sharks (on weekdays). I wouldn't hold much stock in that right now. Dawson is the only "Feud" host listed, MG is only Rayburn, and CS is only Perry. Additionally, according to the guide, LMAD is the hour-long Brady version (Tattletales is listed as a 1 hr. program as well).
The TitanTV times are an hour later from what I was provided by Fremantle too. So that's a little odd. I've also heard that the network has "soft-launched" at least in Los Angeles with a Card Sharks marathon.
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

aaron sica

« Reply #158 on: May 29, 2015, 06:07:40 PM »
It also looks like BUZZR's website has been updated a bit - alas, no "official"  schedule. Just a little dropdown to where you can find it in your area and a newsletter option in the upper right hand corner.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #159 on: May 29, 2015, 06:13:38 PM »
Dog Tales is a bit of an odd choice: why would anyone want to watch the adventures of the richest duck in the world from the point of view of the Beagle Boys?
Travis L. Eberle

TimK2003

« Reply #160 on: May 29, 2015, 07:04:46 PM »

Took a peek at 6/7/15...No sign of any Buzzr TV affiliate or subchannel in my neighborhood...yet. 

Then again, we have had the Movies! diginet for over a year and Titan, TV Guide, nor our local newspaper have yet to acknowledge it's existence.

chad1m

« Reply #161 on: May 29, 2015, 07:32:29 PM »
I was thinking this was some sort of Thomas the Tank Engine spin-off but it's apparently a fella traveling the globe on Retirement Living TV.

The Buzzr Time Machine sounds cool if it cycles in some lesser-scheduled programs but I guess I was hoping for more variety for the two-day span, even though they are just starting to get going. I'm curious as to why, out of all of Fremantle's reality holdings, they felt the Monster block made the most sense to put on the network.

snowpeck

« Reply #162 on: May 29, 2015, 07:37:43 PM »
I was thinking this was some sort of Thomas the Tank Engine spin-off but it's apparently a fella traveling the globe on Retirement Living TV.

The Buzzr Time Machine sounds cool if it cycles in some lesser-scheduled programs but I guess I was hoping for more variety for the two-day span, even though they are just starting to get going. I'm curious as to why, out of all of Fremantle's reality holdings, they felt the Monster block made the most sense to put on the network.
Probably because they were produced by (outgoing) Fremantle CEO Thom Beers.

Pyramid20000

« Reply #163 on: May 29, 2015, 10:47:28 PM »
So the times are eastern right?

snowpeck

« Reply #164 on: May 29, 2015, 11:12:28 PM »
So the times are eastern right?
Yes. Adjust for wherever you are.