Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Buzzr Discussion  (Read 435983 times)

Thunder

Re: Buzzr Discussion
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2015, 12:00:13 AM »
No news probably means no. Satellite providers aren't known for carrying networks that are intended for digital subchannel usage.

Steve Gavazzi

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2015, 02:59:14 AM »
I found it quite refreshing for Drew Carey to directly call out the nutballs from Golden Road.

Yeah, we all thought it was really mature of him to mock us on national television.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2015, 03:03:23 AM »
I found it quite refreshing for Drew Carey to directly call out the nutballs from Golden Road.

Yeah, we all thought it was really mature of him to mock us on national television.

The butthurt, it is strong! :D
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Steve Gavazzi

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2015, 03:12:44 AM »
The butthurt, it is strong! :D

And how did I know you'd be the first person to respond to that with a smartass remark?

clemon79

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2015, 04:30:34 AM »
And how did I know you'd be the first person to respond to that with a smartass remark?

Dude, the horse you're on right now couldn't be higher if it were being fed by Snoop Dogg. So, yeah, expect to get the balloon pricked.

Steve Gavazzi

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2015, 02:35:36 PM »
Dude, the horse you're on right now couldn't be higher if it were being fed by Snoop Dogg. So, yeah, expect to get the balloon pricked.

Oh, silly me.  I forgot I wasn't supposed to react to things I don't like when you're around.  I'll be sure to keep that in mind going forward.

clemon79

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2015, 03:25:26 PM »
Oh, silly me.  I forgot I wasn't supposed to react to things I don't like when you're around.  I'll be sure to keep that in mind going forward.

You are more than welcome to react to whatever you like, and you know this, and to imply that I have ever suggested ANYTHING to the contrary is not only a bald-faced lie that only further undermines your position, but incredibly hypocritical considering your whinging above. But it's your dime.

Thunder

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2015, 06:02:21 PM »

Wait, what? All I knew was that he called out that WarioBarker guy's crap on his own blog.

Steve Gavazzi

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2015, 06:07:34 PM »
You are more than welcome to react to whatever you like, and you know this, and to imply that I have ever suggested ANYTHING to the contrary is not only a bald-faced lie that only further undermines your position, but incredibly hypocritical considering your whinging above. But it's your dime.

Dude, you've exhibited a pathological need to rag on me practically any time I say anything positive about Bob Barker or anything negative about Drew Carey and/or their respective eras of The Price Is Right.  Hell, your posting history makes it pretty obvious that somewhere along the line, your disdain for Golden-Road.net morphed into an irrational dislike of anyone even caring enough about the show to bother discussing it.  You of all people ought to know better than to say things about yourself that can be easily countered with your own posts.

And as for hypocrisy, you're seriously comparing me pointing out your predictable jerkish reaction to a guy going on TV and mocking fans of his own show?  You're smarter than to think that makes any sense.

pacdude

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2015, 06:11:52 PM »
fans of his own show

You're not a fan of his show, and neither are half the people who post on Golden-Road.

Steve Gavazzi

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2015, 06:16:52 PM »
Wait, what? All I knew was that he called out that WarioBarker guy's crap on his own blog.

Oh, that.  I'd totally forgotten about that.  A few years ago, when they were still in their "Let's throw every new idea at the wall and see what sticks" mentality, there was a day when they came back from commercial with a new camera shot, and Drew basically voiced a fake Golden-Road post about being mad at the show over messing with the directing and writing Rich DiPirro a letter about it.  I thought that was what you were referring to.

I'm actually in agreement with you about the WarioBarker thing -- I can't remember exactly what words were exchanged, but I know I could have killed him for going on Drew's Twitter feed and basically making the whole site look like a bunch of idiots in about the most visible way possible.

Steve Gavazzi

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2015, 06:22:56 PM »
You're not a fan of his show, and neither are half the people who post on Golden-Road.

Really?  That's news to me -- I'd been under the impression that I thought both Drew and the show had been really good for the past year or so.

clemon79

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2015, 07:03:13 PM »
You of all people ought to know better than to say things about yourself that can be easily countered with your own posts.

Then counter it. Show me where I *specifically* said you were not entitled to have a reaction. If it's so easy you should have no trouble with that, right?

(And before you go for the weenie out: you and I both know that ANYTIME I have said "You can't say X," that it's purely in the euphemistic sense where the unwritten part is "and not expect to hear about it.")

you're seriously comparing me pointing out your predictable jerkish reaction to a guy going on TV and mocking fans of his own show?

No, I'm comparing your bitching not being able to have an opinion to your attempt to deny me mine in the same breath.

Steve Gavazzi

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2015, 07:28:24 PM »
Then counter it. Show me where I *specifically* said you were not entitled to have a reaction. If it's so easy you should have no trouble with that, right?

We're not in a court of law here, dude.  I don't have to prove that you literally uttered that specific sequence of words.

No, I'm comparing your bitching not being able to have an opinion to your attempt to deny me mine in the same breath.

I can't imagine there's a person here who wasn't already aware of your opinion without you voicing it for the 14,375th time.

clemon79

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2015, 07:59:42 PM »
We're not in a court of law here, dude.  I don't have to prove that you literally uttered that specific sequence of words.

You're right, we are not in a court of law. As such, you absolutely can make completely unfounded claims without having to verify them when called on your bullshiat. (And you are also dodging the task by artificially refining it to an exact utterance. The spirit of the message is perfectly acceptable. But you know that, too.)

You may find that the court of public opinion holds you to a somewhat higher standard.

I can't imagine there's a person here who wasn't already aware of your opinion without you voicing it for the 14,375th time.

Again: you're a hypocrite.