Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sale of the Century: Syndicated Winner's Board  (Read 15858 times)

BrandonFG

Re: Sale of the Century: Syndicated Winner's Board
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2015, 04:41:57 PM »
That actually didn't hit me, but now that you mention it, Vahan's crying about being bullied reminds me of CarShark saying a lot of the same, when in reality, we were just trying to talk some sense into him.

Hmmmmm........
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2015, 04:53:49 PM »
Because I felt it would get lost in the shuffle.
And if it does get "lost in the shuffle" it means people either didn't know the answer to your question or didn't feel like giving it to you.

We are not here to be your vessel of information, and your behavior is tiring. You think it isn't fair that we don't do everything you want which puts you roughly on par with your average preschooler.
Travis L. Eberle

Vahan_Nisanian

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2015, 05:04:39 PM »
According to Brandon, Chris, Travis, and people like them, who think they have every right to talk down to me, I am a danger to society.

aaron sica

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2015, 05:06:52 PM »
According to Brandon, Chris, Travis, and people like them, who think they have every right to talk down to me, I am a danger to society.

Before you went and changed your post, you said "I see no shame in what I am doing." You are clearly in the minority. You cried to Casey about the GSF. If you don't like it here, why do you continue to post?

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2015, 05:07:36 PM »
People like them? What kind of people? Name some names instead of hiding behind generalizations.

Of course he sees no shame in what he's doing; Aaron. He wants what he wants and if he has to ruin a community to do it then that's just collateral damage. I've started a thread in BTS and hopefully soon he will get his wish about posting over with Casey Abell, someone that Vahan admires and aspires to be.
Travis L. Eberle

Vahan_Nisanian

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2015, 05:10:32 PM »

Before you went and changed your post, you said "I see no shame in what I am doing." You are clearly in the minority. You cried to Casey about the GSF. If you don't like it here, why do you continue to post?

Because I'm passionate about game shows. I do have a life. I'm mostly here, because guests are not allowed to view certain sections.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2015, 05:13:16 PM »
There is a way to be passionate about a thing without being unhinged.
Travis L. Eberle

BrandonFG

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2015, 05:15:50 PM »
I've never talked down to you. But, you're apparently so sensitive that constructive criticism is lost on you.

People on this forum have told you to clean up your act for more than two years now. Ever since the last presidential election you've been saying you would improve.

It's January 2, 2015. If you're going to shoot a virtual middle finger to everyone who tries to help (blunt as it may be), you can't cry when you get the same reaction, especially when you arrogantly tell people you're not going anywhere. That's a Horan move.

Quit bitching about it here and quit bitching about it on other people's blogs. Man up or shut up.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

Kevin Prather

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2015, 05:22:48 PM »
The ignore feature on this board really doesn't work the way it should.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2015, 05:27:25 PM »

I did not say that, and you may now apologize to me for putting those words in my mouth.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2015, 02:09:12 AM »

I did not say that, and you may now apologize to me for putting those words in my mouth.

I think he might've been referring to me in this case.

And I didn't say that either.

I don't want an apology, though, because it means diddlydick coming from him.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

PYLdude

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2015, 05:58:00 AM »
I decided to look up Abell's blog for a second...it seems he has two regular commenters who hang on most of his words.

The other is Scott "LGY" Rahner.

Don't know what, if anything, some might wanna make of it, but thought I'd just toss it out there.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

dale_grass

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2015, 09:47:27 AM »
Don't know what, if anything, some might wanna make of it,

or    
come immediately to mind.

I wish Jim Perry had done more post-Sale.  He's in my Top 5 of emcees.

PYLdude

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2015, 12:56:17 PM »
I'm with you, but at the same time I think I can understand why he stopped. The commute he put himself through certainly would take its toll on any of us and maybe Jim just got tired of it all.

Complete speculation, but I think it's plausible.

Thunder

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2015, 02:17:32 PM »
Travel can be tough, but big money can make it taste better.

Any ideas on what he got paid for hosting? For that matter, what is the salary range for game show hosting then & now?