Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sale of the Century: Syndicated Winner's Board  (Read 15736 times)

Vahan_Nisanian

Sale of the Century: Syndicated Winner's Board
« on: January 02, 2015, 10:56:22 AM »
How many Three-week Winner's Board champions on the Syndicated edition? It might give us a clue as to how many weeks season 2 had. I know of the following:

Alan Cevednik (Failed to clear all the prizes and $50,000)

Sandi (? ? ?)

Lisa Munoz (Clared all the prizes and $50,000)

Jerry (? ? ?)

Curtis Warren (Cleared all the prizes and $50,000)

Cindy (? ? ?) (Failed to clear all the prizes and $50,000)

Chuck Donegan said he only recalls two contestants clearing the Winner's Board on the Syndicated show.

aaron sica

Re: Sale of the Century: Syndicated Winner's Board
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 02:24:29 PM »
You asked that in the other Sale thread that was going on, and no one answered it. So you made a whole new topic out of it?

Vahan_Nisanian

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 02:28:22 PM »
Because I felt it would get lost in the shuffle.

When GSN gets done with the current lease, I'll update the episode guide here again.

aaron sica

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 02:29:54 PM »
If someone knew the answer, they would answer it there. You need to learn to be more patient.

BrandonFG

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2015, 02:33:09 PM »
I'll give him (partial) benefit of the doubt on that one. The discussion was pretty heavy on clock technology, so his question was a little out of place and would've gotten lost in the shuffle.

/Mind you, I said partial
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

aaron sica

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2015, 02:58:59 PM »
And honestly, Brandon, if it were anyone else I probably wouldn't have cared. But, track record.

Vahan_Nisanian

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2015, 03:25:07 PM »
And honestly, Brandon, if it were anyone else I probably wouldn't have cared. But, track record.

Oh, come on, Aaron! Weeks ago, you criticized me for complaining about GSN moving Super Password to Thursdays only. And yet at the same time, you complained about GSN doing the same thing, too.

It's not fair! Am I supposed to be silenced for criticizing GSN? Am I supposed to be bullied by you and people like you to bow down to GSN for everything they say and do? Surprised they didn't put "You are not allowed to say anything bad about anything GSN says and does" in the rules.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2015, 03:49:55 PM »
It's not fair!

My fifth-grade teacher would hand out a one-page writing assignment as punishment to any student who uttered these words, whether or not it was in fact accurate.

Appropos of nothing, mind you.

Am I supposed to be silenced for criticizing GSN? Am I supposed to be bullied by you and people like you to bow down to GSN for everything they say and do? Surprised they didn't put "You are not allowed to say anything bad about anything GSN says and does" in the rules.

If you think *this* is the reason that nobody respects you around here, then, man, you really REALLY don't get it.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2015, 04:02:43 PM »

Oh, come on, Aaron! Weeks ago, you criticized me for complaining about GSN moving Super Password to Thursdays only. And yet at the same time, you complained about GSN doing the same thing, too.

It's not fair! Am I supposed to be silenced for criticizing GSN? Am I supposed to be bullied by you and people like you to bow down to GSN for everything they say and do? Surprised they didn't put "You are not allowed to say anything bad about anything GSN says and does" in the rules.

Yep, that didn't take long.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

aaron sica

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2015, 04:14:42 PM »

I did? Show me. And I highly doubt I was complaining.

And you saying "it's not fair!", as Chris L. said, makes you look like a child and not a grown man. And no, you don't get any of it.

You are entitled to have an opinion. We all are. I personally don't like the fact that GSN is down to 3 hours of classics a day. However, I don't obsess on it or complain.

And P.S. - crying to Casey on his blog makes you look even more like an insufferable jackbag.

Vahan_Nisanian

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2015, 04:18:38 PM »

And you saying "it's not fair!", as Chris L. said, makes you look like a child and not a grown man. And no, you don't get any of it.

You are entitled to have an opinion. We all are. I personally don't like the fact that GSN is down to 3 hours of classics a day. However, I don't obsess on it or complain.

You complained about it right here.

http://www.gameshowforum.org/index.php/topic,26594.msg329758.html#msg329758

aaron sica

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2015, 04:19:53 PM »

You complained about it right here.

http://www.gameshowforum.org/index.php/topic,26594.msg329758.html#msg329758

That was stating a fact and not a complaint.

Vahan_Nisanian

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2015, 04:26:03 PM »

And P.S. - crying to Casey on his blog makes you look even more like an insufferable jackbag.

Casey Abell is a man I have great respect for.

BrandonFG

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2015, 04:27:36 PM »
3/10. If you want folks to feed you, at least try and be a good troll.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2015, 04:33:44 PM »
Was I the only one who linked the statement "Casey Abell is a man I have great respect for" to the "everyone should strive to be more like Zach Horan" statement?

In all seriousness...what's this, the eighth or ninth time he promised to stop this crap cold and reneged on his word?
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022