Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GSN error? Celebrity episode of 'The Chase' OnDemand before it has aired on GSN  (Read 2577 times)

LetsGoYankees

The celebrity episode of The Chase, scheduled to air November 11th, is already OnDemand under the GSN tab for my cable provider, Verizon Fios. The episode number is "3012", which matches the episode scheduled to air new on 11/11.

Anybody else have Verizon or notice this on their cable provider?
gameshownetworknews.blogspot.com
gameshownetworknews@gmail.com

jjman920

• Mhoops.
Xfinity (Comcast) has also uploaded the celebrity episode to their On Demand service.

It'd be interesting if it were a mistake, but being a cable show, I wouldn't be surprised if this was a purposeful move.
Me: Of all of the game shows you've hosted besides Jeopardy!, like High Rollers or Classic Concentration, which is your favorite?
Alex Trebek: I'd have to say To Tell The Truth, because it was the first time in my career that I got to sit down while I was hosting.

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
One spoiler (nothing revealing):

Great episode. Each celebrity automatically starts out with $5,000 in the Cash Builder round.

That's somewhat revealing. Spoiler tags.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
It's not hugely revealing, but Chris is right; a little courtesy was called for there.
Travis L. Eberle

BillCullen1

It was an enjoyable episode. Dean and Seamus proved themselves to be smart. I wonder if they'll do more celeb episodes.