Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Monopoly Millionaires' Club to air on GSN starting in February  (Read 21404 times)

BillCullen1

Re: Monopoly Millionaires' Club to air on GSN starting in February
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2015, 12:43:05 PM »
GSN has started airing promos for the show as of March 10.

weaklink75

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2015, 04:41:03 PM »
Well they're giving it another go- some of the states are starting a MMC scratch-off game in the next few weeks (SPOILERS in the link about how the first set of tapings went).

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/monopoly-millionaires-club-to-launch-new-multi-state-lottery-scratch-ticket-game-300048006.html

(If you don't want to click, Arizona, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Minnesota, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota and Tennessee are the initial states for this- I always thought a scratch off made more sense than what they originally did, though I'm wondering if some of the states that were in the first try but not this one just don't want to be burned twice)

WhammyPower

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2015, 11:35:19 AM »
Even though Wisconsin has had nothing to do with the lottery games, a Milwaukee affiliate will be airing the show Saturdays starting March 28th.

Chief-O

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2015, 09:39:14 PM »
Even though Wisconsin has had nothing to do with the lottery games, a Milwaukee affiliate will be airing the show Saturdays starting March 28th.

Same with Green Bay [WLUK]. Kind of found it odd that there'd be a game show debut at the end of March, rather than September...
.....and it goes like this!!!

Sodboy13

« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2015, 11:42:34 PM »
Apparently WGN (local) aired it Saturday night at 11pm, despite it not having been an Illinois Lottery game. Maybe the show's being brokered, or tacked on as a giveaway as part of some larger distribution package?
"Speed: it made Sandra Bullock a household name, and costs me over ten thousand a week."

--Shawn Micallef, Talkin' 'bout Your Generation

weaklink75

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2015, 10:03:01 AM »
Here in Baltimore the original plan was to air at 7pm Saturdays on the NBC affiliate- but after all the stuff that went on (as of now Maryland is not participating in the rebooted game), they actually aired it at 12:05 Monday morning.

colonial

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2015, 11:11:37 AM »
MMC did air in Atlanta on Saturday night at 8pm ET on WATL, the Gannett-owned MyNet affiliate, following the weekend WOF and J! reruns.

JD 

BrandonFG

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2015, 12:46:05 PM »
The show's site says it airs in Norfolk on Saturdays at 8 on WGNT, after an hour of Celebrity Name Game reruns, then a Sunday night airing at 11.

Other than the Wheel/Jeopardy! hour on WVEC, I think this is the first time I've seen a block of syndicated game shows on a Saturday night. :-P
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

BillCullen1

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2015, 04:48:06 PM »
In NYC, the show airs on Sundays at 7 pm on PIX Channel 11. I got home around 8 pm, so I'll watch it on GSN on Tuesday.

BrandonFG

« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2015, 07:43:39 PM »
The first hit of a Google search led me to an article, that opens as follows:

The new hit game show Monopoly Millionaires’ Club is airing on FOX 17 at 11 p.m. on Sundays.

The show has been out for approximately two days and its apparently a "hit". :-P
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

Allstar87

« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2015, 09:38:36 PM »
Casey updated the PDFs. For this week, Monopoly Millionaire's Club is nowhere to be found. It's been replaced with more STYD 97, Catch 21, and The Chase.

Winkfan

« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2015, 09:55:39 PM »
Casey updated the PDFs. For this week, Monopoly Millionaire's Club is nowhere to be found. It's been replaced with more STYD 97, Catch 21, and The Chase.

I've heard of "bait and switch," but this is ridiculous!

Cordially,
Tammy
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 02:58:02 PM by Winkfan »
"I've never stopped. I've never changed. I never did anything else."
- The Real Don Steele (1936-1997)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2015, 09:56:06 PM »
The show has been out for approximately two days and its apparently a "hit". :-P

And when it gets shitcanned next week, it'll be promoted to an "instant classic." :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

chad1m

« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2015, 08:13:37 PM »
GSN's website no longer has any mentions of the Monopoly show and vice versa for GSN on the lottery's page. The show's page on GSNTV.com is now dead.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2015, 10:12:44 PM »
Jesus, that was more instant than even I thought. :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe