Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Major late September schedule changes  (Read 98150 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Re: Major late September schedule changes
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2014, 09:22:01 PM »
So wait...you weren't in Thunder in Paradise?

No, but Duet? All me.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2014, 12:29:19 PM »
Using "Your point irrelevant" after "Grown folks are talking" is quite hilarious. Just sayin.
I will point out that it is quite easy to make a typographical blooper when using a mobile device.

Travis L. Eberle

BrandonFG

« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2014, 02:18:34 PM »
Using "Your point irrelevant" after "Grown folks are talking" is quite hilarious. Just sayin.
I will point out that it is quite easy to make a typographical blooper when using a mobile device.
No, said typo was made on a laptop. I didn't realize that missing a simple word could lessen the quality of the post. But if that's what he wants to use to render the point useless, by all means, have at it. I'm not losing sleep.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

Thunder

« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2014, 04:19:34 PM »
'Twas a joke of quick juxtaposition. No more. No less.

BrandonFG

« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2014, 04:24:34 PM »
Fair enough. Carry on!
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

PSUGSContestant

« Reply #95 on: September 22, 2014, 10:51:19 PM »
At least as of now, it seems this "game show vault" thing is one-and-done. New PDFs on Casey's blog show "Baggage" taking the 9pm slot on 12 October.

snowpeck

« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2014, 11:56:40 PM »
At least as of now, it seems this "game show vault" thing is one-and-done. New PDFs on Casey's blog show "Baggage" taking the 9pm slot on 12 October.
I wouldn't be so sure of that. It shows the All Star Secrets/Babble block repeating on Thursday at noon after (or more likely as a part of) the Throwback Thursday block. My theory (and it's only a theory, and admittedly an optimistic one) is that the noon Thursday slot will be the regular time for that and the Sunday deal is just to draw attention to it.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 01:45:57 PM by snowpeck »
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

aaron sica

« Reply #97 on: September 23, 2014, 01:09:46 PM »
One other theory (which LGY tried to latch onto of course!) is that they will be going through the alphabet with the rare shows, and All-Star Secrets and Babble are the first.

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #98 on: September 23, 2014, 01:17:13 PM »
One other theory (which LGY tried to latch onto of course!) is that they will be going through the alphabet with the rare shows, and All-Star Secrets and Babble are the first.

Next up, Celebrity Charades and Dotto!

(Q isn't a problem.  Are there any Z's?)
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

JasonA1

• Executive Producer
« Reply #99 on: September 23, 2014, 01:35:01 PM »
(Animal Planet's) ZooVenture comes to mind.

-Jason
Game Show Forum Muckety-Muck

SwohS Emag

« Reply #100 on: September 23, 2014, 01:52:31 PM »
Or how about (Discovery Kids') Zap It! ?

I can't think of anything for X.  Does EOTVGS have listings for X?  Don't have my copy handy.

Vahan_Nisanian

« Reply #101 on: September 23, 2014, 01:59:34 PM »
Or how about (Discovery Kids') Zap It! ?

I can't think of anything for X.  Does EOTVGS have listings for X?  Don't have my copy handy.

I have the third edition of the book. No "X" entries.

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #102 on: September 23, 2014, 02:14:11 PM »
I thought of this theory as well this weekend, with there being 13 weeks left in the year x 2 letters per week.  The math works out beautifully--26 shows, 26 letters.

aaron sica

« Reply #103 on: September 23, 2014, 02:24:46 PM »
I thought of this theory as well this weekend, with there being 13 weeks left in the year x 2 letters per week.  The math works out beautifully--26 shows, 26 letters.

The difference being is that you know much better than to try to pass it off as a "GSN Rumor". :)

SwohS Emag

« Reply #104 on: September 23, 2014, 03:53:20 PM »

The difference being is that you know much better than to try to pass it off as a "GSN Rumor". :)

I agree.  I am the one that first wrote the theory (which is not, by the way, a "rumor"), on Casey's blog (see comments section):  http://gameshowfollies.blogspot.com/2014/09/what-hath-schedule-wrought.html#comment-form

I wrote it mainly to 'test' whether it would get turned into an 'official' rumor.  I was thoroughly humored.   And I have no connections to GSN, btw, to verify or deny my theory.