Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Mind of a Man cancelled by GSN; The Chase renewed; Bible/Church on the bubble  (Read 24660 times)

BillCullen1

Re: Mind of a Man cancelled by GSN; The Chase renewed; Bible/Church on the bubble
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2014, 11:17:00 AM »
A very good episode of "The Chase" on 9/2. 26 questions answered by the team in the final round. That's the best team that ever went against the Beast. Nice to see after the less than stellar performances of the last few weeks.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 11:22:52 AM by BillCullen1 »

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Re: Mind of a Man cancelled by GSN; The Chase renewed; Bible/Church on the bubble
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2014, 11:58:30 AM »
A very good episode of "The Chase" on 9/2. 26 questions answered by the team in the final round. That's the best team that ever went against the Beast. Nice to see after the less than stellar performances of the last few weeks.

Seconded, though I think I would have had the courtesy to spoiler-tag that for at least a day or so in a thread not specifically about the episode.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2014, 12:15:40 PM »
I'm not sure how to account for this or even if you have to, but one change from the original article is that a full house is now three players instead of four, and those extra players in the final chase not only can lend their particular areas of expertise but they also straight away represent a step head-start.

Agents in England: how often does a two-player team take down the Chaser?
Travis L. Eberle

Joe Mello

• has hit the time release button
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2014, 01:58:26 PM »
I'm not sure how to account for this or even if you have to, but one change from the original article is that a full house is now three players instead of four, and those extra players in the final chase not only can lend their particular areas of expertise but they also straight away represent a step head-start.
FWIW, in the 26 US episodes so far, teams have averaged about 14.5 right answers in the Final Chase.  When broken down by group size, each group's average was between 14 and 15.  This seems to indicate that the bonus steps are more important than anything else.
This signature is currently under construction.