The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Libertymedia and Vivendi

(1/2) > >>

opimus:
Libertymedia is bidding on Vivendi's entertaintment assets(Univeral). What game shows does Universal own?

Jimmy Owen:
MCA, once parent of Universal distributed \"Don Adams Screen Test\" and the \"contest\" show \"Puttin' on the Hits\" as well as the 1989 version of \"Pictionary.\" They also took over the holdings of Multimedia in the early '90s, so it's possible they might have \"Sweethearts.\" Nothing too exciting, except......in the mid '70's there was a show produced in association with MCA that ran at 2:30pm on ABC that replaced \"The Girl in My Life.\"  It would be a happy miracle if this series were intact somehow and would find its way on to one of Libertymedia's channels.

ITSBRY:

--- Quote ---They also took over the holdings of Multimedia in the early '90s
--- End quote ---

Multimedia was the syndicator for the Davidson version of \"Pyramid\" as well, wasn't it?

ITSBRY
itsbry@juno.com

BrandonFG:
[quote name=\'ITSBRY\' date=\'Jun 25 2003, 11:57 AM\']
--- Quote ---They also took over the holdings of Multimedia in the early '90s
--- End quote ---

Multimedia was the syndicator for the Davidson version of \"Pyramid\" as well, wasn't it?
[/quote]
Don't hold me to this (and sooner or later Zach will jump into this one), but the show was originally dist. by Orbis or something like that (whoever syndicated TJW90)...Orbis sold their rights to someone, and I think Studio USA took over the rights to the company.  

It's something like that, Zach will say something in 3.......2.......1......

clemon79:
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Jun 25 2003, 10:55 AM\'] It's something like that, Zach will say something in 3.......2.......1...... [/quote]
 Do you really have to encourage him? Isn't it quite enough as it is?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version