Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Game Show Home Games/Video Games Thread  (Read 88062 times)

curtking

Re: Game Show Home Games/Video Games Thread
« Reply #375 on: April 14, 2018, 01:37:17 PM »
First things first, get yourself a UK iTunes Card....
Virtual hug to you, man.  This worked for me.  It was nice to get a recommendation on a site to buy the cards - there are so many, but this one seems to be really good.

I think my attempts at buying before have snarled when Apple asked for a UK address - but bypassing the payment section altogether made the difference.

Thanks,
Curt

JohnTheGameMan

« Reply #376 on: April 15, 2018, 04:49:21 PM »
Virtual hug to you, man.  This worked for me.  It was nice to get a recommendation on a site to buy the cards - there are so many, but this one seems to be really good.

I think my attempts at buying before have snarled when Apple asked for a UK address - but bypassing the payment section altogether made the difference.

I did get my codes, but now my problem is how do I bypass the payment section.  I tried to enter none and it asks for a shipping address and a billing address.  Furthermore it asks for a district and a postal code.  Any thoughts?  Thank you in advance for your help.

Fixed a broken quote box.  -knagl
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 02:53:51 AM by knagl »

nowhammies10

« Reply #377 on: April 16, 2018, 01:04:07 PM »

I did get my codes, but now my problem is how do I bypass the payment section.  I tried to enter none and it asks for a shipping address and a billing address.  Furthermore it asks for a district and a postal code.  Any thoughts?  Thank you in advance for your help.

Fixed a broken quote box.  -knagl

This site will generate random names and addresses anywhere in the world.  I have it set to UK addresses at the moment, but you can change that at your leisure.  The addresses are real, the names and such are not.  The "credit card" information conforms to the standards of those cards, but the numbers do not work.

Sodboy13

« Reply #378 on: April 18, 2018, 01:07:30 PM »
Have any of you done any fussing around with Amazon's Echo Buttons? They're currently on sale for 4/$30, and I'm wondering if they have any non-Echo potential.
"Speed: it made Sandra Bullock a household name, and costs me over ten thousand a week."

--Shawn Micallef, Talkin' 'bout Your Generation