The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Game Show Home Games/Video Games Thread

<< < (112/190) > >>

Adam Nedeff:

--- Quote from: Sodboy13 on February 27, 2020, 01:22:45 AM ---Check down on the lower right. Isn't that a face-up look at the playing cards?

--- End quote ---

No. Question cards. Look at the photos they posted on Facebook.

Sodboy13:
Dangit, you're gonna make me go on Facebook? Of all the indignities!

(Thanks for clearing that up.)

Bob Zager:
Like Adam mentioned, I am certain that those black and white cards, shown in the following picture from EG's facebook photos are the question cards and they will be assigned a number in the corners (up to "70"):

https://www.facebook.com/EndlessGames/photos/pcb.10157006730271616/10157006725546616/?type=3&theater

I don't know if the question cards will really be that large in size.  They had a lot of prototype games there, which were probably given to those attending the Toy Fair last week.  If you look closely the red and blue backs of the card decks are not the same design, in accordance with each other, and supposedly the actual games are going to have back-side designs similar to the show.

--- Quote from: MikeK on September 07, 2019, 06:26:50 PM ---Also, on the page of the local affiliate carrying America Says, a home game is mentioned as in stores and online, though I have seen no evidence of a home game yet.  https://www.wbnx.com/shows/america-says

--- End quote ---

Has anyone heard if there really is a home version of America Says, or if there will be one later?

rstrata:

--- Quote from: Bob Zager on February 28, 2020, 01:45:23 PM ---I don't know if the question cards will really be that large in size.  They had a lot of prototype games there, which were probably given to those attending the Toy Fair last week.  If you look closely the red and blue backs of the card decks are not the same design, in accordance with each other, and supposedly the actual games are going to have back-side designs similar to the show.

--- End quote ---

I don’t recognize the red decks in that picture, but the blue backed ones are Maverick brand cards.

Jeremy Nelson:
I found an old thumbdrive with a fan-created Wheel of Fortune game from 2006 that's kinda charming. It runs in MS-DOS and is just text, but the application pulls from three Wordpad files for puzzles, wheel configuration, and shopping rooms, so you can customize everything. If you want a copy, PM me here or on some other social media site and I'll send you a link.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version