Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GSN reacquires 1 vs 100 (Saget)  (Read 2657 times)

LetsGoYankees

GSN reacquires 1 vs 100 (Saget)
« on: October 30, 2013, 06:48:07 AM »
Acdording to their online schedule, GSN has reacquired the NBC version of 1 vs 100, which will air Tuesdays at 9pm following The Chase.
gameshownetworknews.blogspot.com
gameshownetworknews@gmail.com

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 11:01:35 PM »

An acquaintance who knows of my fondness for game shows, and who claims to be a bit of a fan himself, asked me today if I\'ve seen this \"new\" show on Game Show Network with Bob Saget.  This is not a stupid or clueless person, it just happens that he was oblivious to the fact that these were reruns of a network game from a few years ago.  Not everybody pays as much attention to these things as we do.  No real point here, it was just interesting to actually know someone who\'s GSN\'s ideal viewer.

This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

aaron sica

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 03:53:13 AM »

An acquaintance who knows of my fondness for game shows, and who claims to be a bit of a fan himself, asked me today if I\'ve seen this \"new\" show on Game Show Network with Bob Saget.  This is not a stupid or clueless person, it just happens that he was oblivious to the fact that these were reruns of a network game from a few years ago.  Not everybody pays as much attention to these things as we do.  No real point here, it was just interesting to actually know someone who\'s GSN\'s ideal viewer.

Thus the reason why I think there\'s so much repetition on the schedule now...Unlike some of us diehards (and that number is far, far fewer than some of us might think), I\'ve been under the impression that many viewers simply channel surf for awhile, stop, and then move on, not watching an entire program. So if an episode of Harvey Feud happens to get its 25000th airing, no one will know the wiser unless they stopped at that same spot.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 12:24:31 PM »

I only consider Saget\'s 1 vs 100 a good acquisition of the sake on The Chase, otherwise, to me it\'s just seven year old NBC game show rerun.

On the sake of The Chase? Hemphrofl?
Travis L. Eberle