Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Yet another DWTS marathon  (Read 10836 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Yet another DWTS marathon
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2013, 02:49:59 AM »

I used to think \"ah, he just posts the statistics that support his premise, like Abell used to.\"

Now I think he\'s outright full of shiat.

Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

BrandonFG

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2013, 01:05:12 PM »

Love his new sig basically telling us where to stick it where the sun don\'t shine.

No, since I have a real life. These are online activities like Facebook and Twitter, only the people here, you never get to met in person [most of the time]. This is not actual \"reality\".

So tell me something...why are you here? \"Because It\'s The Internets\" is not a reason to act like an obnoxious jackass, then blow everybody off who tries to help you. You still converse with people as if you are face-to-face, and you don\'t get to make the rules just because you don\'t like what they have to say. Yes, it\'s online activities, but you still need to show a little respect.

BTW, I\'m trying to give you benefit of the doubt being you\'re supposedly just a teen, but there\'s been plenty of teens on this forum who carried themselves without half of the immaturity you bring here. I think you\'d be best lurking and learning that this forum doesn\'t revolve around you and your constant posts.

P.S. You can\'t have that much of a life, being a teenager. Come back to me when you work 40 hour weeks then juggle trying to be social with others. Until then, put the pacifier back in your mouth and spare me.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 01:06:18 PM by BrandonFG »
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

clemon79

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2013, 01:44:09 PM »

I not only don\'t think he\'s a teen, I\'d be willing to entertain the possibility that we\'ve seen him around here before, if you know what I mean.

BrandonFG

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2013, 02:13:52 PM »
2) I also do not consider your \"constant posts\" rule. I\'ve had 137 posts total for 3 months of membership, which evens out to 1-2 posts a day. You\'ve had nearly 12,000 posts since 2003. That\'s more than 3 posts a day. That\'s math.

Well I guess you told me, didn\'t you? Trollololol (4/10). You only get the comments you do because of your inability to maintain civil discussion and cooperate with others. You should really consider lurking for awhile longer.

BTW, I\'m more than able to do math, thankyewverymuch. My 3+ posts a day are way more insightful and informative than anything you\'ve ever brought to this forum in 3 months, and probably ever will be. Case in point: I\'m not the one still being moderated, while all you\'ve offered is ratings and rants about why GSN sucks. Not to say it doesn\'t, but there is something called a remote control, which allows you to go to other channels if the once you\'re watching doesn\'t suit your interests. That\'s logic. (See, I can be a condescending windbag too).

And for the love of all things holy, please reduce the size of your sig.

"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

chad1m

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2013, 02:16:52 PM »
That\'s more than 3 posts a day. That\'s math.

The difference here, skippy, is that most of his posts have come with some sort of intelligent stance. Clearly you have an interest in the ratings and, hey, that\'s fine. I do the BuzzerBlog ratings report every Tuesday. But the difference here is that you either a) simply regurgitate the numbers or b) when you do decide to add some commentary to them, it sways from meaningless to inane. And putting in a gigantic signature to combat people\'s opinions of you only furthers cements what a numbskull you come off to people as.

Did you used to post at the GSN forums under the username lingofan97?

Fedya

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2013, 02:20:38 PM »
Love his new sig basically telling us where to stick it where the sun don\'t shine.

And he deliberately selected an oversized font to assault our eyes.
-- Ted Schuerzinger, now blogging at http://justacineast.blogspot.com/

No Fark slashes were harmed in the making of this post

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2013, 02:22:10 PM »
Just give up. Please. I just posted the ratings, with no idea that this mess would start.
No. You\'re a dick and being called out for your dickitry. I know you meant \"Don\'t mess with Dick\" as in Clark, but you really aren\'t holding yourself to his standard.

And hey cool, you used me in your signature and totally missed the point. Go you.
Travis L. Eberle

chad1m

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2013, 02:32:41 PM »
Just give up. Please. I just posted the ratings, with no idea that this mess would start.

Well, I\'d at least like an answer to my question, just so if I know if I\'m dealing with the same person that argued with Alex over what BuzzerBlog can be called and claimed \"other people\" were \"accusing\" me of pre-writing celebrity obituaries.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 02:32:57 PM by chad1m »

BrandonFG

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2013, 02:34:16 PM »
The difference here, skippy, is that most of his posts have come with some sort of intelligent stance.

Most? ;-)

I do appreciate that!

itiparanoid13

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2013, 02:35:13 PM »

It is the same one. I\'ve verified. He has not been welcome at Buzzer since December. Occasionally slips through. Not anymore. Severely moderated in about 5 different places now. I don\'t have time to babysit maniacs.  I deal with enough daily as it is and this dude is one of the worst I\'ve dealt with through the years.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 02:38:36 PM by itiparanoid13 »

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2013, 03:25:40 PM »
How about you just stop acting like a jerkoff? That would go a long way.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

J.R.

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2013, 03:33:42 PM »

I am NOT accusing Mr. Yankees of being a troll, but man... he seems to take some sort of enjoyment out of pissing people off.

His obsession over GSN ratings is almost comical, yet tells us to get a life. Magical.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 04:35:41 PM by J.R. »
-Joe Raygor

itiparanoid13

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2013, 03:36:49 PM »

A: You\'re sounding like one of those criminals on SVU.  \"Because I will be back. Sooner than a month from now. Somewhere. Somehow.\"  I may need to call Det. Benson.

B: As with most Wordpress stuff, email addresses and IP addresses are sent for security reasons and then deleted upon request or when emails are removed (on my end I do an email-wide sweep after 30 days).  It\'s used to track spam and security threats.  It\'s not stored in our databases, given to advertisers, or compromised in any way.  It\'s the same way it works on literally any blog of decent size.  It\'s all written clearly on our privacy policy page.

C: I frankly don\'t care if you leave.  I find this to be hysterical.  I find it more hysterical that you can\'t take a hint, but that\'s something entirely different I\'m guessing.  I find it further hysterical that you care so much about the ratings and yet you have literally $0 invested in the network and they have absolutely no bearing on your enjoyment of the network or how your life is affected, but again, probably something entirely different.  

I just won\'t have you cluttering my site up with nonsense, that\'s all.  The resounding comment I get from producers and others in the industry is that the site is great but half the comments are terrifying.  And I\'ve been taking care of that.  I\'m sure you can find another site which tolerates this level of insanity but it\'s not here and it\'s not mine, period.

clemon79

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2013, 04:56:40 PM »
And the \"How about we just ban him\" solution won\'t work. Because I will be back. Sooner than a month from now. Somewhere. Somehow.

Well that sounds like a challenge!

Brian44

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2013, 05:03:22 PM »
It is the same one. I\'ve verified.

How? Have you checked? Do you have my IP Address and this other poster(s) IP Address? Where\'s your source?

Here\'s what I\'ll do if it makes everybody happy: If you, Alex, reply to this correctly and appropriately, and no one else does reply below either unless it actually has to do with \"DWTS Marathon\", then I will leave this forum from here on out, until a future date [at least a month from now]. Deal?

And the \"How about we just ban him\" solution won\'t work. Because I will be back. Sooner than a month from now. Somewhere. Somehow.

In keeping with the Yankees theme...this guy seems about as juiced as A-Rod.