Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: American Bible Challenge season 2 premiere date  (Read 16584 times)

aaron sica

American Bible Challenge season 2 premiere date
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2013, 01:26:31 PM »
Heh. I wonder if he was trying to appropriate Alison Haislip\'s name and couldn\'t be bothered to make sure he actually had it right.

At this point, I wouldn\'t doubt it...

Vahan_Nisanian

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2013, 01:45:53 PM »

If I\'m understanding this correctly, LGY should be in jail for committing fraud.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 01:46:36 PM by gameshowlover87 »

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2013, 01:57:48 PM »
I\'ve never known anyone that is honestly this dense!

There are many words for what he is doing, but I can assure you that \"dense\" isn\'t one of them.  He is perfectly aware that he has been caught in a ridiculous sham, but I think he also knows that apologizing will accomplish nothing at this point either.  He\'s way, WAY beyond the point where apologizing would help.  So he\'s decided to go the defiant route.

I\'ve seen it before. Many, many years ago, in the early days of the Usenet groups, there was a guy (FAR smarter than LGY, by the way) who loved to beef up his arguments and just cause general mayhem by creating lots of different identities that would agree with him on line.  (Interestingly, he just got back in touch with me after many years away, and sure enough he used a fake account to do it.)  Even back then it was very easy to expose that sort of thing, but just like in this case, if you\'re brazen enough to do something that ridiculous. you\'re also brazen enough not to admit it even when exposed.  So he\'d spout doubletalk and gobbledygook rather than admit the obvious truth.  That\'s all that\'s happening here.

This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2013, 02:01:29 PM »

If I\'m understanding this correctly, LGY should be in jail for committing fraud.
you aren\'t understanding this correctly.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 02:02:00 PM by TLEberle »
Travis L. Eberle

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2013, 02:01:30 PM »

Be quiet.  Adults are talking.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2013, 04:51:17 PM »
He has now turned himself into a massive joke, basically, only exacerbated by his lame attempt to deflect from it earlier in the thread. How long he chooses to stick around and be the butt of this joke is up to him, but make no mistake, he\'s the joke, and his credibility here is pretty much zero from here forward, if it ever was a positive number to begin with. Not the first person we\'ve had here in that state, won\'t be the last.
And in a long and sundry line of numbskulls who have skulked back here, thinking we forgot them (but we didn\'t), he\'ll pick up and try to create a new brand for himself as if he wasn\'t previously a nothing-burger moron a-hole blogger who was caught being a complete dumbass.

Nice try. I see she has a life outside of Twitter.

https://twitter.com/nikkiaktrez

I\'ve never known anyone that is honestly this dense!
Interesting that he doesn\'t even bother to change up his language, he used that when Brandon Foster-Gray called him out for flooding our previously happy board with his wrong-headed logorrhea.
Travis L. Eberle

chad1m

« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2013, 08:31:52 PM »

A \"response\" from Scott Nicole Allison that appeared in the comments section of Casey Abell\'s mini-blog:

It\'s messed up b.s. with Chad. He\'s a dependable, hard-working and great game show guy, but he came upon something on MY blog but it wasn\'t completely under MY control. I\'d rather not go into details. I would take \'full\' responsibility and say my blog was \'hacked\', but it\'s just a few things that slipped by me.

I contact Blogger and my blog was interfered with from a \"Scattered IP Address\". Guess they don\'t know where it came from.

To the woman \"Nicole\"-I\'m sorry. Don\'t know how this got past me.

There\'s my argument, forum board.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 08:32:09 PM by chad1m »

J.R.

« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2013, 09:20:28 PM »

This saga just keeps getting better.

-Joe Raygor

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2013, 11:48:34 PM »

Casey Abell\'s involved now?

Blogs are funi.

pacdude

« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2013, 12:55:25 AM »

Fun fact: googling \"Scattered IP address\" in quotes brings up 4 hits, one of which is the Game Show Follies website. That term really means nothing.

aaron sica

« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2013, 01:24:13 AM »

Blogs are funi.

Yep, and he\'s still calling this forum \"What\'s left of what used to be Matt Ottinger\'s board\"

jjman920

• Mhoops.
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2013, 01:33:27 AM »

It\'s a damn shame he isn\'t going to be old enough to enter the Iowa Caucus in 2016. He would kill there, especially with the runaround talk that essentially amounts to gibberish.

Me: Of all of the game shows you've hosted besides Jeopardy!, like High Rollers or Classic Concentration, which is your favorite?
Alex Trebek: I'd have to say To Tell The Truth, because it was the first time in my career that I got to sit down while I was hosting.

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2013, 01:46:09 AM »

Blogs are funi.

Yep, and he\'s still calling this forum \"What\'s left of what used to be Matt Ottinger\'s board\"

Of course he is.

J.R.

« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2013, 01:51:39 AM »
It\'s a damn shame he isn\'t going to be old enough to enter the Iowa Caucus in 2016. He would kill there, especially with the runaround talk that essentially amounts to gibberish.

As the unofficial official ambassador of Iowa, Leggo Yank is not welcome here.

-Joe Raygor

BillCullen1

« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2013, 11:42:55 AM »

/sir, you are unfit to have Dick Clark as your avatar picture. John Davidson would be more fitting for someone of your caliber.

Survey says - DING!   Made me LOL.