Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: American Bible Challenge season 2 premiere date  (Read 16621 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
American Bible Challenge season 2 premiere date
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2013, 04:59:52 PM »
I don\'t like the idea of \"as long as the defendant is a nothing-burger moron a-hole blogger you can\'t sue because there\'s no damages.\" You\'re certainly right that she probably hasn\'t been financially harmed but he\'s still done something wrong and shouldn\'t skate for it.

Well, you don\'t have to like it, but that\'s the law as I understand it. I\'d love to be wrong.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Tony Peters

• Here is your first subject. GO!
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2013, 05:33:58 PM »
/sir, you are unfit to have Dick Clark as your avatar picture. John Davidson would be more fitting for someone of your caliber.

That\'s certainly fine by me ;).

Sometimes I find myself missing the days when cats ruled the internet...

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2013, 07:05:42 PM »
No. Screw him being unworthy of avatars. He needs a boot.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

PYLdude

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2013, 09:27:54 PM »

What\'s off topic? This is something you started, we\'re keeping the focus on you...I mean, you\'ve been exposed as a fraud! Slink away!

I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

aaron sica

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2013, 09:28:35 PM »
Talk about going off topic...

Nice way to try to change the subject. Sorry, not going to happen. I hope you\'re not in school for some type of journalism, as you clearly don\'t. get. it.

Are you really this dense and stupid?

« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 09:30:13 PM by aaron sica »

PYLdude

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2013, 09:31:33 PM »

Not to mention he\'s violating ER 2 and ER 7, no?

This can\'t be allowed to continue.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2013, 09:41:47 PM »
Said the guy who isn\'t moderator.

You ARE the topic now.
Travis L. Eberle

clemon79

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2013, 09:45:20 PM »
Not to mention he\'s violating ER 2 and ER 7, no?

No.

If I\'m walking down the street, shaking people\'s hands, saying \"Pleased to meet you, I\'m Wayne Gretzky,\" does that make me subject to bannination here?

If I post an April Fool\'s joke on my Facebook feed, am I subject to bannination here?

Would I personally enjoy this board more if LGY skulked back under the rock from whence he came? Yes. Do these recent revelations have any pertinence whatsoever to his conduct here? In no way, and to suggest so dilutes your case greatly when someone comes along who *is* genuinely in violation.

aaron sica

« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2013, 01:03:54 AM »

I\'m with Mr. Lemon on this one...

I don\'t know what infuriates me more, the plaigarism or the fact that he won\'t own up to it and deletes comments on his blog where he\'s called out for it...But just the same, his blog acts have nothing to do with his eligibility here. I don\'t think he should post here anymore, personally, but him leaving is of his own volition.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 01:16:06 AM by aaron sica »

jjman920

• Mhoops.
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2013, 01:39:22 AM »
I don\'t think he should post here anymore, personally, but him leaving is of his own volition.

That\'s like trying to get Gary Busey to not be crazy. I, myself, don\'t see it happening.

He\'s dug a whole the size of South Africa and he seems content on living in it and expanding.

Enjoy talking to that wall.

Me: Of all of the game shows you've hosted besides Jeopardy!, like High Rollers or Classic Concentration, which is your favorite?
Alex Trebek: I'd have to say To Tell The Truth, because it was the first time in my career that I got to sit down while I was hosting.

clemon79

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2013, 01:51:20 AM »
He has now turned himself into a massive joke, basically, only exacerbated by his lame attempt to deflect from it earlier in the thread. How long he chooses to stick around and be the butt of this joke is up to him, but make no mistake, he\'s the joke, and his credibility here is pretty much zero from here forward, if it ever was a positive number to begin with. Not the first person we\'ve had here in that state, won\'t be the last.

BrandonFG

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2013, 11:19:55 AM »

Sorry, chief. You don\'t get to complain just because the heat\'s on you. Own up and admit that what you did is wrong. Be mature for once in your life.

"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

aaron sica

« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2013, 01:08:23 PM »

It\'s worth noting that someone was calling him out on his blog, and this was his reply:

I\'m sure if this real woman knew about this, she wouldn\'t have waited a week to respond on Twitter, Chad, and had tweet(s) between the 25th of April and 4/19.

Nice try. I see she has a life outside of Twitter.

https://twitter.com/nikkiaktrez

I\'ve never known anyone that is honestly this dense!

chad1m

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2013, 01:18:15 PM »

Also, this twisted teen also apparently uses the name \"Allison Hillsip\" on Twitter via the handle @greatgameshows. (The most recent blog post notes that \"GSN and Sherri Shepherd have not responded to any of our tweets either sent during the week.\" A cursory Twitter search shows this being the only account to perform such actions.)

clemon79

« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2013, 01:23:28 PM »

Heh. I wonder if he was trying to appropriate Alison Haislip\'s name and couldn\'t be bothered to make sure he actually had it right.