Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GSN, this is a new low, even for you (PYL and CS related)  (Read 47280 times)

Steve Gavazzi

GSN, this is a new low, even for you (PYL and CS related)
« Reply #150 on: December 13, 2012, 04:17:03 PM »
Whatever.

So in other words, you're using your avoidance of admitting that you don't know what you're talking about to admit that you don't know what you're talking about.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #151 on: December 13, 2012, 04:28:03 PM »
No. Because this forum is not my life. I'm sorry. It's not

So you're defending your ex-rectum proclamations with "it doesn't matter to me that much, so it's okay."

Please stop shitting on our carpet.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 04:28:17 PM by clemon79 »
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

BrandonFG

« Reply #152 on: December 13, 2012, 04:55:09 PM »
Whatever.

So in other words, you're using your avoidance of admitting that you don't know what you're talking about to admit that you don't know what you're talking about.

In all fairness, this is not a good argument or rebuttal, not just here, but in real life. It comes across as dodging the question. All you're being asked to do is back your claims up. No need to be so defensive.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

dale_grass

« Reply #153 on: December 13, 2012, 06:41:28 PM »
Whatever.

Hey now, no need for tween vulgarity there.  We are a community of diverse individuals who all bring something to the table.  The empowerment of individuals comes from their impact on the countless facets of our industry-leading forum.  People are excited to be here, what with all of our synergy.  Groundbreaking?  Transformative?  Yes and yes.  We think outside the box and offer game-changing solutions.  Paradigms are shifted into newer, more dynamic and robust paradigms.  Our posts are comprehensive, user-friendly, easy-to-use, and world-class.  In order to ensure the penultimate in quality we insist our members offer proof or sources (either scalable or extensible, or both) of statements of fact.  It's that simple.  So Lego Yank, at the end of the day, whaddya say?  Want to be integrated into the winning team?  Take my hand.  The trip begins now...

Tim L

« Reply #154 on: December 13, 2012, 07:15:17 PM »
Whatever.

Hey now, no need for tween vulgarity there.  We are a community of diverse individuals who all bring something to the table.  The empowerment of individuals comes from their impact on the countless facets of our industry-leading forum.  People are excited to be here, what with all of our synergy.  Groundbreaking?  Transformative?  Yes and yes.  We think outside the box and offer game-changing solutions.  Paradigms are shifted into newer, more dynamic and robust paradigms.  Our posts are comprehensive, user-friendly, easy-to-use, and world-class.  In order to ensure the penultimate in quality we insist our members offer proof or sources (either scalable or extensible, or both) of statements of fact.  It's that simple.  So Lego Yank, at the end of the day, whaddya say?  Want to be integrated into the winning team?  Take my hand.  The trip begins now...

Post. Of. The. Year.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #155 on: December 13, 2012, 07:53:11 PM »
Bingo!
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

J.R.

« Reply #156 on: December 13, 2012, 07:59:41 PM »
Bingo!
Is it wrong that I was, somehow, expecting this?
-Joe Raygor

Steve Gavazzi

« Reply #157 on: December 13, 2012, 08:56:26 PM »

I like how he says this after having gone out of his way to make it exactly that for the last week and a half or so, even though no one's wanted him to.

JMFabiano

« Reply #158 on: December 18, 2012, 08:32:22 PM »
And anyway the kids are saying "Whatevs" now.

/Hey, I can't help it if Sue Heck is my model for the typical American teen now.
I'm a pacifist, and even I would like to see a little more action.

Don Howard

« Reply #159 on: December 19, 2012, 05:34:44 AM »
50 is inexcusable, no matter how hard you, or GSN, may try to spin this one.
I'd forgotten about you. Thanks for my first hearty laugh of the day. You're unique.