Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GSN, this is a new low, even for you (PYL and CS related)  (Read 47679 times)

parliboy

• Which of my enemies told you I was paranoid?
GSN, this is a new low, even for you (PYL and CS related)
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2012, 11:28:12 PM »
Furby it from from him to disagree.
"You're never ready, just less unprepared."

Johnissoevil

« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2012, 03:51:36 AM »
Oh no.  GSN only picked up 50 episodes of PYL this time.  Oh noes, not that!  What will I do now that there's a chance that I won't see those other episodes that have never been shown on GSN before?  I think I'm going to bury my head in my pillow and cry myself to sleep, this is so not fair!

(Joke, Zach.  Hey, since he's acting like a Zach...)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 03:52:36 AM by Johnissoevil »
In loving memory of my father, Curtis Fenner 4/29/44-8/13/15

Vahan_Nisanian

« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2012, 10:08:07 AM »
I'm very upset by this news.

I have to say that The Family Trade amongst other possible reality pick ups may be worse for GSN
Furby-to-Furby interaction.
I'm very upset by this news.

I have to say that The Family Trade amongst other possible reality pick ups may be worse for GSN
Furby-to-Furby interaction.

Tasteless. Knowing you, you'd probably celebrate the deaths of Julius and LGY, if it were to happen one day.

BrandonFG

« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2012, 10:17:08 AM »
Yeah...you're the LAST one who should be talking about tasteless posts.
http://gameshow.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=23984&#entry296491

3/10, Zach. You're slipping...you continue to make asinine statements, yet continue to whine about being ostracized. Man up or shut up (preferably the latter).
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2012, 10:46:45 AM »
Knowing you, you'd probably celebrate the deaths of Julius and LGY, if it were to happen one day.
I'll go out on a limb and guarantee they will die one day.  Same with you and me.  Logic is not your strongest point, King Furby I.

Take Brandon's advice.  Or don't, and keep digging holes.

Steve Gavazzi

« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2012, 01:34:22 PM »
Tasteless. Knowing you, you'd probably celebrate the deaths of Julius and LGY, if it were to happen one day.

You know, I've learned over the years through various real-life experiences (incidentally, you ought to try having some of those) that it is perfectly possible to simultaneously be sad that a person has died and glad that I don't have to interact with them anymore.  You don't voice such a thing at the funeral, of course, but the sense of relief can be there all the same, whether you feel guilty about it or not.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 01:36:10 PM by Steve Gavazzi »

Johnissoevil

« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2012, 01:48:11 PM »

Sad attempt at trying to make yourself look good.  I fail to see how calling someone a furby is tasteless.

aaron sica

« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2012, 01:51:51 PM »
Our dear friend is digging himself a hole, repeating himself ad nauseum, and making enemies (and also a fool of himself!)  at the GSN board, too...http://www.gsn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8648&page=6

Johnissoevil

« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2012, 01:53:15 PM »
3/10, Zach. You're slipping...you continue to make asinine statements, yet continue to whine about being ostracized. Man up or shut up (preferably the latter).

I'm beginning to wonder if he isn't worse than Zach.  FWIW, at least Horan took his criticism and moved on...most of the time, anyway.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2012, 02:05:53 PM »
at least Horan took his criticism and moved on...most of the time, anyway.
No he didn't. That was the problem.
Travis L. Eberle

BrandonFG

« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2012, 02:07:20 PM »
I'm beginning to wonder if he isn't worse than Zach.  FWIW, at least Horan took his criticism and moved on...most of the time, anyway.
They're neck and neck. Zach blatantly ignored advice too and rarely responded or justified his behavior. gameshowlover sees the advice and plays the victim card, while having a public meltdown. It's honestly kinda funny.

[quote name='from the GSN board'][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]I have to keep repeating until someone gets it.[/background][/font][/color]
[/quote]
[background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Explains so much...there's one person who needs to "get it"...[/background][/font][/color]
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 02:07:39 PM by BrandonFG »
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

Johnissoevil

« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2012, 02:11:22 PM »
They're neck and neck. Zach blatantly ignored advice too and rarely responded or justified his behavior. gameshowlover sees the advice and plays the victim card, while having a public meltdown. It's honestly kinda funny.[background=rgb(250, 250, 250)].[/background][/font][/color]

Good point.  Whenever Little Zachy got a reply, he most likely jumped up and down in his chair like a child and said "Yay, I got attention!"  And you're right, gameshowlover's attempts at justifying his "points" are worth a laugh.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 02:12:23 PM by Johnissoevil »

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2012, 02:18:25 PM »
Our dear friend is digging himself a hole, repeating himself ad nauseum, and making enemies (and also a fool of himself!)  at the GSN board, too...http://www.gsn.com/f...p?t=8648&page=6
Some of the lulziest of the lulz:
It is obvious GSN did this on purpose just to piss us loyal viewers off.
Whoever at GSN did this is nothing but an inhuman monster
Because no one took these thoughts into consideration. I have to keep repeating until someone gets it.
I have a guess as to who is about to "get it," as it were.

(Is CardSharks8689 the artist known formerly here as CarShark? Looks like the same act, right down to GuideAngel jumping right into action when he snaps his fingers, which would certainly explain why he was so pissed off when Our Benevolent Moderators wouldn't fellate him in similar fashion over here...)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 02:20:26 PM by clemon79 »
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

aaron sica

« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2012, 02:28:15 PM »
This is my favorite:
Except the people refusing to put more of these non-GSN episodes of PYL from USA reruns (or CBS broadcasts) on the trading circuit, or on YouTube, are some of the most selfish, arrogant people out there.

And they shall be labeled as such, until they finally come forward and do something right.

Selfish and arrogant? Uh, hello, Pot? This is Kettle.

Johnissoevil

« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2012, 02:35:01 PM »
This is my favorite:
Except the people refusing to put more of these non-GSN episodes of PYL from USA reruns (or CBS broadcasts) on the trading circuit, or on YouTube, are some of the most selfish, arrogant people out there.

And they shall be labeled as such, until they finally come forward and do something right.

Selfish and arrogant? Uh, hello, Pot? This is Kettle.

CTFU*.  Wow.  Crying because we all won't do what we're not obligated to do.  How the hell did a baby get access to the Internet and learn how to read and spell, anyway?  Is this some new infant technology I was not aware of?  He sure cries like one!

*Cracking the fu(BLEEP!) up
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 02:37:01 PM by Johnissoevil »