Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Card Sharks  (Read 15594 times)

Vahan_Nisanian

Card Sharks
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2012, 07:11:46 PM »
Like it makes a difference. All he's going to do is brush everyone off and go right back to his obnoxious, self-righteous behavior.

Obnoxious? YOU TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT ME RIGHT NOW, AND YOUR COMPARISON BETWEEN ME AND ZACH HORAN RIGHT NOW! YOU HEAR ME?! RIGHT NOW!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 07:11:58 PM by gameshowlover87 »

J.R.

Card Sharks
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2012, 07:12:09 PM »
Like it makes a difference. All he's going to do is brush everyone off and go right back to his obnoxious, self-righteous behavior.
Reminds me of a certain someone with the initials "Z.H."
-Joe Raygor

Vahan_Nisanian

Card Sharks
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2012, 07:13:26 PM »
Reminds me of a certain someone with the initials "Z.H."

You are officially one of my enemies for comparing me to Zach Horan. Anyone who compares me to Zach Horan is full of crap, nothing, more. That means you, J.R. You and Brandon.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 07:13:37 PM by gameshowlover87 »

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Card Sharks
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2012, 07:14:27 PM »
And me! Don't forget me! I *must* have done it at some point.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

BrandonFG

Card Sharks
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2012, 07:16:35 PM »

Obnoxious? YOU TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT ME RIGHT NOW, AND YOUR COMPARISON BETWEEN ME AND ZACH HORAN RIGHT NOW! YOU HEAR ME?! RIGHT NOW!
1. Yes.
2. Can you stop shouting at me? http://gifsoup.com/w...7/2438198_o.gif
3. I haven't compared you to Zach Horan...yet. But since you insist, as irritating as Zach was, at least he had the good sense not to type in all caps like a damn newbie. So not only do you look like a clueless nimrod, you also look like a damn 6-year-old. And you wonder why no one on this forum takes you seriously. ETA: I don't give two brown nuggets about whatever list you've put me on. Maybe you need to learn to read before you start having your little temper tantrums.
4. Or. Else. What?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 07:17:50 PM by BrandonFG »
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Card Sharks
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2012, 07:17:11 PM »

Typing in all capital letters is indeed obnoxious.  Way to prove their point, genius.
You are officially one of my enemies for comparing me to Zach Horan. Anyone who compares me to Zach Horan is full of crap, nothing, more. That means you, J.R. You and Brandon
I'm sure they're crushed.

Dude, this isn't the GSN board where the moderator will stand by idly and let you make up "facts" when you clearly have nothing to back them up with.  I humbly suggest you learn this before you make yourself look like a boob for the 50th time.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 07:17:42 PM by Modor »
--Mark
Phil 4:13

J.R.

Card Sharks
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2012, 07:22:08 PM »
You sure? Me and Brandon are now social pariahs since being put on his Shiat List. We are going to have to go into hiding after this declaration.

If you see me wearing Groucho Glasses in public, you'll know why.

/But if you insist, we'll have cookies for you.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 07:23:39 PM by J.R. »
-Joe Raygor

BrandonFG

Card Sharks
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2012, 07:25:34 PM »
You sure? Me and Brandon are now social pariahs since being put on his Shiat List. We are going to have to go into hiding after this declaration.
Not a problem, my good friend Salman has a place where we can hide.

Now to prevent this from being a total threadjack, this is all speculation, but could the skipped episodes have aired in a short week (i.e. Thanksgiving or something preempted by news coverage)? Hasn't GSN skipped eps. like that to keep the consistency from being thrown off? Again, ex rectum, but I hate to see a valid question thrown off.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Vahan_Nisanian

Card Sharks
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2012, 07:31:37 PM »
It has come to my realization, that many people here are some of the most hateful and intolerant I have ever dealt with. What did I do deserve such responses like this? All I did was give my thoughts as to why two episodes of a 30+ year old game show will be skipped over, and immediately, I get called out, and the Zach Horan comparisons start. I never stated it as right or wrong. Never.

Then again, why should I be surprised. These are the same people who celebrate copyright nazis like Edgar Bronfman Jr., ignoring his false copyright claims, won't let you speak fondly of any Republican candidates running for election or reelection, uses inane, moronic and less funny memes each time they get used like cease to exist, proof or not real, etc.

I'm nearly this close to losing all faith I had with this site when I first joined here 5 years ago. Up until a year ago, I never had a meltdown on these forums, and I honestly lost count as to how many I've had here so far.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 07:41:31 PM by gameshowlover87 »

BrandonFG

Card Sharks
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2012, 07:37:20 PM »
You've been told why you receive the backlash that you do, and yet you continue to ignore it. No one dislikes your explanations or the fact that you're a Republican...they dislike the fact that you consistently talk out of your ass, treat your opinions as the honest to goodness gospel, refuse to listen to anyone and then play the martyr card in the end with some of the most asinine logic I have ever seen in my life. Remember when you were advised to stay out of the political discussion because you didn't know what you were talking about? The same idea applies to any other discussion here, or in real life.

You remind me of another former poster who was banned for making similar idiotic victim card rants, and no it wasn't Horan. But yeah, you're like him too.

If you don't like it, please, do everyone a favor and leave. Your obnoxious, self-righteous antics are not needed, and would make a lot more threads easier to read, especially when you decide to take your ball and go home every time things don't go your way.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 07:38:53 PM by BrandonFG »

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
Card Sharks
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2012, 07:39:31 PM »
OK, Zach.

Where exactly have we been "intolerant"? I think we've been overly tolerant of your boolsh and shenanigans. All you do is spread your keyboard feces here, and we're supposed to hold up our gruel bowl, smile and say "please sir, can we have some more?"

Nonsense. Sack up and get a life.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 07:42:11 PM by TLEberle »
Travis L. Eberle

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Card Sharks
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2012, 07:41:21 PM »
I never stated it as right or wrong. Never.
I suggest you re-read post #2 in this thread.
I'm nearly this close to losing all faith I had with this site when I first joined here 5 years ago.
Then leave.  You won't be missed.
ETA:
won't let you speak fondly of any Republican candidates running for election or reelection,
I'm sorry, but this couldn't be any further from the truth.  From what I can tell, you have unfettered posting priveleges, meaning you can post whatever you like.  Just because people disagree with you doesn't mean you can't "speak fondly".  One more example of you talking out of your ass.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 08:02:23 PM by Modor »
--Mark
Phil 4:13

J.R.

Card Sharks
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2012, 07:41:43 PM »
You remind me of another former poster who was banned for making similar idiotic victim card rants, and no it wasn't Horan. But yeah, you're like him too.
CarShark?

that many people here are some of the most hateful and intolerant I have ever dealt with.
You need to crack open a history book and really see what real "hate and intolerance" was.

You need serious, professional help. No sarcasm.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 07:44:49 PM by J.R. »
-Joe Raygor

dale_grass

Card Sharks
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2012, 07:42:13 PM »
... uses inane, moronic and less funny memes each time they get used like cease to exist

OK, now I'm pissed.

And please don't go away.  At this point, it's getting fun poking you with a metaphorical sharp stick.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 07:44:24 PM by dale_grass »

jjman920

• Mhoops.
Card Sharks
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2012, 08:04:43 PM »

Yes. Somewhere in the above quoted post he said "Zach Horan." You brought it up. On top of that, yelling really gets the point across. I'm glad you're taking the consideration for people who can't see.

It has come to my realization, that many people here are some of the most hateful and intolerant I have ever dealt with. What did I do deserve such responses like this? All I did was give my thoughts as to why two episodes of a 30+ year old game show will be skipped over, and immediately, I get called out, and the Zach Horan comparisons start. I never stated it as right or wrong. Never.
"I think" would've been the choice of words to use. You said "more likely than not" as if it had the greatest chance of being correct. That's just as bad.

Then again, why should I be surprised. These are the same people who celebrate copyright nazis like Edgar Bronfman Jr., ignoring his false copyright claims, won't let you speak fondly of any Republican candidates running for election or reelection, uses inane, moronic and less funny memes each time they get used like cease to exist, proof or not real, etc.
When did this turn into an audition tape for Fox News? Seriously, smearing the users of this site with crap that is completely unrelated to the current issue at hand is just bad ball. Come on, now.

I'm nearly this close to losing all faith I had with this site when I first joined here 5 years ago. Up until a year ago, I never had a meltdown on these forums, and I honestly lost count as to how many I've had here so far.
Why lose faith for your misstep? I expect to be educated when I'm wrong, not coddled and held as if I can't walk. And why all this yelling and taking stuff way to seriously. It's a message board...on the internet...calm down.

Deliverer of my closing statements.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 08:14:07 PM by jjman920 »
Me: Of all of the game shows you've hosted besides Jeopardy!, like High Rollers or Classic Concentration, which is your favorite?
Alex Trebek: I'd have to say To Tell The Truth, because it was the first time in my career that I got to sit down while I was hosting.