Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Final episode mentions  (Read 37932 times)

Don Howard

Final episode mentions
« Reply #105 on: December 27, 2003, 01:46:58 PM »
I assume you mean when it would just go to the end of the theme when the announcer made the B&E announcement (and when the "animated" Bullseye logo was struck by lightning).

No, no. After the rattle, the fee plugs, the "some of our departing contestants will receive" spiel--whatever that's called. Check out the Cool Brit Guy's page o'clips and click on the Bullseye link and after Jay Stewart is done with those descriptions, you'll hear a music edit and know what I mean.

ChuckNet

Final episode mentions
« Reply #106 on: December 27, 2003, 11:06:53 PM »
Announcer Don Morrow appeared on stage on camera after telling the viewing audience that the preceding was A Mark Goodson Television Production.

He also amended his usal closing tag to "This is DM saying goodbye for NYSI, a MG Television Production".

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")

ChuckNet

Final episode mentions
« Reply #107 on: December 27, 2003, 11:14:00 PM »
No, no. After the rattle, the fee plugs, the "some of our departing contestants will receive" spiel--whatever that's called.

To further clarify, as per Jake Tanner (where are ya, buddy?), there are 3 parts to the closing theme:

Part I - the part that opens w/the cymbal and plays over the fee plugs, leading into a bass section that was used for the contestant plugs...normally, after the fee plugs, it would segue into...
Part II - the familiar orchestral part that plays over the end credits, including the lush string section used for the mid-show fee plugs...it then leads into:
Part III - the closing button that, in early eps, would play over the "Bullseye" logo animation w/the lightning after the credits

The part in question is the segue between Parts I and II.

Ian Wallis

Final episode mentions
« Reply #108 on: December 29, 2003, 01:36:34 PM »
Part II - the familiar orchestral part that plays over the end credits, including the lush string section used for the mid-show fee plugs...

The "Bullseye" theme is in the trade curcuit and clearly has all three parts, but they segway into each other, rather than each having it's own definate start.  Also, the lush string section used for mid-show fee plugs is (unfortunatly) not in the trade curcuit copy.  Too bad...
For more information about Game Shows and TV Guide Magazine, click here:
https://gamesandclassictv.neocities.org/
NEW LOCATION!!!

gsnstooge

Final episode mentions
« Reply #109 on: February 02, 2004, 03:09:05 PM »
Did Chuck Henry feel happy on the last episode of NYSI, especially when it came to the fact that the show was ending?

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Final episode mentions
« Reply #110 on: February 02, 2004, 04:01:59 PM »
[quote name=\'gsnstooge\' date=\'Feb 2 2004, 01:09 PM\'] Did Chuck Henry feel happy on the last episode of NYSI, especially when it came to the fact that the show was ending? [/quote]
 I don't know. I've never felt Chuck Henry.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

tyshaun1

Final episode mentions
« Reply #111 on: February 02, 2004, 05:07:09 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Feb 2 2004, 04:01 PM\'] [quote name=\'gsnstooge\' date=\'Feb 2 2004, 01:09 PM\'] Did Chuck Henry feel happy on the last episode of NYSI, especially when it came to the fact that the show was ending? [/quote]
I don't know. I've never felt Chuck Henry. [/quote]
 Officially nominated for "Funniest Post of 2004".........:-)

Tyshaun

ChuckNet

Final episode mentions
« Reply #112 on: February 02, 2004, 08:48:25 PM »
Officially nominated for "Funniest Post of 2004".........:-)

I second that...although Don H's post about Tammy "sealing a corroded corpse w/a kiss" in the thread about Warren Hull's B-Day comes pretty damn close. :-)

Card Shark

Final episode mentions
« Reply #113 on: February 02, 2004, 09:33:13 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Feb 2 2004, 04:01 PM\'] [quote name=\'gsnstooge\' date=\'Feb 2 2004, 01:09 PM\'] Did Chuck Henry feel happy on the last episode of NYSI, especially when it came to the fact that the show was ending? [/quote]
I don't know. I've never felt Chuck Henry. [/quote]
 Yea, that was pretty damn clever. ObbbGameShows (or whatever the stupid tag line is), it sounds like a comment Richard Dawson would make.
Adam Strom

urbanpreppie05

Final episode mentions
« Reply #114 on: February 03, 2004, 07:54:59 AM »
I don't think anyone mentioned this, but the Sale of the Century finale in 1989 was pretty cool. I especially liked that fade out to the control room.
insert signature here

Jimmy Owen

Final episode mentions
« Reply #115 on: February 03, 2004, 08:11:53 AM »
[quote name=\'urbanpreppie05\' date=\'Feb 3 2004, 07:54 AM\'] I don't think anyone mentioned this, but the Sale of the Century finale in 1989 was pretty cool. I especially liked that fade out to the control room. [/quote]
 In the Eastern time zone the last "$ale" didn't fade to the control room, instead just before the show was to wrap-up there was a quick cut to the White House.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

Don Howard

Final episode mentions
« Reply #116 on: February 03, 2004, 08:38:05 AM »
[quote name=\'Jimmy Owen\' date=\'Feb 3 2004, 08:11 AM\'] [quote name=\'urbanpreppie05\' date=\'Feb 3 2004, 07:54 AM\'] I don't think anyone mentioned this, but the Sale of the Century finale in 1989 was pretty cool. I especially liked that fade out to the control room. [/quote]
In the Eastern time zone the last "$ale" didn't fade to the control room, instead just before the show was to wrap-up there was a quick cut to the White House. [/quote]
 For something that CNN didn't even cover. Damn NBC. Damn George Bush I. Damn Cassandra Clayton. Damn. Damn. Amsterdam. And damn USA for being three episodes away from showing it four years later and then beginning the syndicated run instead. Damn them all to hell. Aych-Eeee-Double Toothpicks.

J.R.

Final episode mentions
« Reply #117 on: February 03, 2004, 09:24:27 AM »
[quote name=\'Don Howard\' date=\'Feb 3 2004, 08:38 AM\'] For something that CNN didn't even cover. Damn NBC. Damn George Bush I. Damn Cassandra Clayton. Damn. Damn. Amsterdam. And damn USA for being three episodes away from showing it four years later and then beginning the syndicated run instead. Damn them all to hell. Aych-Eeee-Double Toothpicks. [/quote]
 Damn, Of course ! Damn Instant Bargains are WAY more important than the Damn Exxon Valdez Spill ! Damn !

-Damn Joe R.
(PS: Damn, isn't the damn final ep. in the damn circuit a damn studio master ?)
-Joe Raygor