Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Beat The Chefs gone till November  (Read 6521 times)

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
Beat The Chefs gone till November
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2012, 06:17:38 PM »
One man Buzzerblog press arm. If it wasn't meant as an insult, fine. Mea Culpa.
Whether I meant it as an insult is immaterial. The fact that you took a descriptive sentence as an insult says more about you than it does me.
Travis L. Eberle

chad1m

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2012, 08:06:18 PM »
Whether I meant it as an insult is immaterial. The fact that you took a descriptive sentence as an insult says more about you than it does me.
Good God. Not everyone visits every game show website and gets every bit of information. If he wants to post a news bulletin for others who may not have seen it, let him. Not  everything needs to devolve into a giant debate.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 08:17:53 PM by chad1m »

xavier45

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2012, 08:11:31 PM »
Good God. Not everyone visits every game show website and gets every bit of information. If he wants to post a news bulletin for others who may not have seen it, let him. Not  everything needs to devolve into a giant debate.
Thank you. I'm done with this little roundabout with Mr. Eberle.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 08:13:12 PM by xavier45 »

BrandonFG

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2012, 09:18:33 PM »
To be honest, if sourcing Buzzerblog too often is the worst thing one is guilty of, then he or she is perfectly all right in my book. I say this as someone who gets BB updates on Facebook, so I'm probably getting a double dose of information here. I really don't get all the ruckus on this one.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!