The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Funny Money on Entertainment Tonight

(1/3) > >>

Timsterino:
For those who care (I do not), I saw a promo for Entertainment Tonight's episode on Tuesday 6/24. It will go behind the scenes at a Celebrity \"National Lampoon's Funny Money\" at Universal Studios City Walk with Darva Conger vs Joe Millionaire (Evan Marriott).

I am refraining from making any sarcastic comments regarding the above mentioned \"celebrities\". Those who like the show, may want to check out Entertainment Tonight on Tuesday.

Tim :-)

Matt Ottinger:
This would be Darva \"I wish people would just leave me alone and let me go back to my life before all this happened\" Conger, in my opinion the biggest -- and earliest -- fraud in an entire genre of duplicious, fraudulent, manipulative and insincere people.

Timsterino:
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' date=\'Jun 24 2003, 11:01 AM\'] This would be Darva "I wish people would just leave me alone and let me go back to my life before all this happened" Conger, in my opinion the biggest -- and earliest -- fraud in an entire genre of duplicious, fraudulent, manipulative and insincere people. [/quote]
 Agreed. Also, thanks for saying what I was thinking.

Tim :-)

Hiroland:
THE BIGGEST CELEBRITIES ARE ON FUNNY MONEY!!!!!!

KATHY GRIFFIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DARVA CONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND JOE MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIONAIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRE!!!!!!!!!!!

My god what a dumb show this is!

Matt Ottinger:
See, I don't think the show is dumb at all.  It just needs time to hit its stride.  What *is* dumb is resorting to these ridiculous \"celebrity\" games which completely throw off any rhythm they might be starting to achieve.  Celebrities as contestants -- in a game where they've already marginalized the contestants -- just doesn't make any sense as a concept.  There's a reason you don't see celebrities as contestants on Match Game or Hollywood Squares.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version