Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Anderson Feud weirdness  (Read 2093 times)

JMFabiano

Anderson Feud weirdness
« on: July 14, 2012, 09:30:23 AM »
For some reason I was thinking about the Louie Anderson era of Family Feud and recalled that at one point they had a painting off the side of the set with Elvis (or an Elvis type singer) with a Family Feud microphone.  Am I just imagining this or not?  If not, well, that was random...
I'm a pacifist, and even I would like to see a little more action.

whewfan

Anderson Feud weirdness
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 02:32:57 PM »
I certainly don't recall that, but there were other little oddities on the Anderson version that weren't in the later shows...

Sometime later in the run, they had a plastic holder for the question card clipboard for each side of the family(It was a clipboard, not a simple card) I guess, so that Louie wouldn't have to keep holding onto the question card... but he needed it to repeat the question if necessary... and the only time he could use it was when the families were being introduced.

Louie entered from behind the gameboard (which IMO was very cool) and not long into the run, a ramp was placed where the steps were.)

During the first season, Louie stuck around during the credits, and other shows, he exited after saying goodbye. Apparently, after some shows, Louie said that he felt awkward having to stay around during the credits, and besides, he also needed time to change into another suit for the next show.

BillCullen1

Anderson Feud weirdness
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 01:30:12 PM »
I don't remember much of Anderson's FF and that's primarily by choice.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 05:24:31 PM by BillCullen1 »

JasonA1

• Executive Producer
Anderson Feud weirdness
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 02:39:24 PM »
While I don't remember that one specifically, they were getting more wacky with their commercial intros in the later part of Louie's tenure. I imagine the painting you speak of could have been part of one of those.

-Jason
Game Show Forum Muckety-Muck