Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Super Password  (Read 3468 times)

gsfan85

Super Password
« on: September 17, 2012, 01:45:47 PM »
Hi there,

Was taking a look at the episode numbers on the PDFs that come out weekly, and looking at the episode guide I have that was made years ago, and the episode numbers do not match.  Does anyone else know what number is correct?  

Thanks!

Chelsea Thrasher

Super Password
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 06:07:43 PM »
Does anyone else know what number is correct?

The numbers in the PDFs are the episode numbers as logged directly from the production slates.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 06:08:13 PM by Seth Thrasher »

gsfan85

Super Password
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 12:30:14 AM »
Does anyone else know what number is correct?

The numbers in the PDFs are the episode numbers as logged directly from the production slates.

Great thanks!

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
Super Password
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 02:17:31 PM »
This doesn't pertain to the episode guide question, but in the two most recent episodes I've seen, not only haven't they been able to complete a full game, but they had one episode that played Alphabetics, two puzzles then signed off before Cashword.
Travis L. Eberle

Steve Gavazzi

Super Password
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 06:57:18 PM »
This doesn't pertain to the episode guide question, but in the two most recent episodes I've seen, not only haven't they been able to complete a full game, but they had one episode that played Alphabetics, two puzzles then signed off before Cashword.
How do you get three segments' worth of gameplay in an episode that is structured to have four gameplay segments?

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Super Password
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 07:11:11 PM »
How do you get three segments' worth of gameplay in an episode that is structured to have four gameplay segments?
"We'll continue with our $200 puzzle after this short break."
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
Super Password
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2012, 07:55:46 PM »
This explains it: the entire second segment on Monday was devoted to the Cashword and switching partners.

If you're scoring at home, $200, Cashword, $300, Alphabetics, $100.

Guess it wasn't as bad as I thought, but it still seems to drag. It should have been Super Enema Password.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 07:57:49 PM by TLEberle »
Travis L. Eberle

pyrfan

Super Password
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2012, 12:33:21 AM »
This explains it: the entire second segment on Monday was devoted to the Cashword and switching partners.

If you're scoring at home, $200, Cashword, $300, Alphabetics, $100.

Guess it wasn't as bad as I thought, but it still seems to drag. It should have been Super Enema Password.
There were different times during the run where I felt like maybe at midweek, someone goosed the players and Bert Convy into moving a little faster. One instance that strikes me is the James Doohan/Michael Dorn week. In the first two days, they had only managed -- because of slow game play and at least two puzzles that were thrown out -- to complete three puzzles, two Ca$hwords, and one end game. In the remaining two days (it was a short week because of New Year's), they got through two Ca$hwords, two end games, and NINE puzzles.

Brendan