Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Millionaire ToC  (Read 3783 times)

itiparanoid13

Millionaire ToC
« on: January 16, 2004, 10:45:30 PM »
If you missed it the first and only times its played, the Millionaire Champions edition show airs tomorrow.  I cant remember if its 1 or 2 shows, but i know one airs Saturday night at 8PM EST.  Its very shocking and shows just how much luck the big winners had.  Be sure to check this out if you havent.

PeterMarshallFan

Millionaire ToC
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2004, 12:40:13 PM »
I tuned in last night and it was a rerun of the final episode of the (very funny) comedy edition. Did GSN make a mistake in the airing or was that supposed to air?

Kevin Prather

Millionaire ToC
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2004, 12:43:54 PM »
I think the ToC was 3 or 4 shows.

itiparanoid13

Millionaire ToC
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2004, 04:43:28 PM »
[quote name=\'PeterMarshallFan\' date=\'Jan 18 2004, 12:40 PM\'] I tuned in last night and it was a rerun of the final episode of the (very funny) comedy edition. Did GSN make a mistake in the airing or was that supposed to air? [/quote]
 They did.  I was watching the 10:00PM episode of Lingo and they said that the Tournament show was going to air that date.  GSN made a mistake.  Oh well, it might air tonight.  I know i saw it because it had the gold logo and John Carpenter walking to the hot seat for the 2nd time.  Just a GSN mistake.