Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tic Tac Dough 1990  (Read 2027 times)

wdm1219inpenna

Tic Tac Dough 1990
« on: June 08, 2012, 06:01:20 PM »
My apologies in advance if this was asked before.  Whenever I attempt to search a topic, it seldom if ever seems to work, and it gives me like 5,000 articles.

If a player selected "X", and they selected box 7 and box 5, both of which had an "O" in them, then the player selected box 1 and 2, both with an "X", if they went with box #3, and box #3 had an O, would the player lose, or was finding the dragon the only way to lose?  Presumably, if the Tic-Tac-Dough was revealed in O's, and the player went with X's, they could still win, by selecting the Dragon Slayer.

BrandonFG

Tic Tac Dough 1990
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 06:03:57 PM »
From what I remember, if the opposing sign got three-in-a-row, the player had to find the Dragonslayer by default.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
Tic Tac Dough 1990
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 06:05:24 PM »
From what I remember, if the opposing sign got three-in-a-row, the player had to find the Dragonslayer by default.
Right. You wouldn't out-and-out lose, but since I don't think there were ever two opposing TTDs (to have that they'd both have to be horizontal or vertical), you would have to find the dragon slayer to win the money.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 06:05:44 PM by TLEberle »
Travis L. Eberle

dmota104

Tic Tac Dough 1990
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 08:31:09 PM »
My apologies in advance if this was asked before.  Whenever I attempt to search a topic, it seldom if ever seems to work, and it gives me like 5,000 articles.

If a player selected "X", and they selected box 7 and box 5, both of which had an "O" in them, then the player selected box 1 and 2, both with an "X", if they went with box #3, and box #3 had an O, would the player lose, or was finding the dragon the only way to lose?  Presumably, if the Tic-Tac-Dough was revealed in O's, and the player went with X's, they could still win, by selecting the Dragon Slayer.

While I don't recall seeing a tic-tac-dough in the bonus game actually starting with the selection of "X" and ending like this...

x|x|o
-+-+-
4|o|6
-+-+-
o|8|9

...then, yeah, the only way to lose is by finding the dragon and, if the above really ever happened, the only way to win is with the dragon slayer.