Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: More Feud for GSN  (Read 5164 times)

xavier45

More Feud for GSN
« on: March 14, 2012, 02:49:17 PM »
Buzzerblog reports that GSN has acquired over 300 episodes of the first 2 seasons of Harvey Feud. The show will debut Wednesday, March 28th at 7pm until Midnight. Baggage now will only air Wednesday and Thursdays for an hour from 6:00pm-7:00pm. And Pyramid will stay on Friday Nights.

http://buzzerblog.flashgameshows.com/gsn-acquires-steve-harveys-family-feud-debuts-march-28th/
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 02:56:43 PM by xavier45 »

BillCullen1

More Feud for GSN
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 04:48:21 PM »
This acquisition actually MAKES SENSE for GSN. BTW, do we know if Harvey will remain host of FF for next season, since he's signed on to do a talk show in the Fall?

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
More Feud for GSN
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 04:50:26 PM »
This acquisition actually MAKES SENSE for GSN. BTW, do we know if Harvey will remain host of FF for next season, since he's signed on to do a talk show in the Fall?
Oh goddamn my aching head.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
More Feud for GSN
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 04:59:19 PM »

Didn't we establish this when the announcement was first made, then re-establish it last week when opimus decided to play Chicken Little?
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

BrandonFG

More Feud for GSN
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 05:26:05 PM »

Didn't we establish this when the announcement was first made, then re-establish it last week a mere two days ago when opimus decided to play Chicken Little?
http://gameshow.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22946&st=0
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

Johnissoevil

More Feud for GSN
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 10:32:04 PM »
BTW, do we know if Harvey will remain host of FF for next season, since he's signed on to do a talk show in the Fall?

Welcome to version 2 of the old late 90s/early 2000s ATGS question, "Why doesn't GSN air PYL?  And when will they pick it up?"
In loving memory of my father, Curtis Fenner 4/29/44-8/13/15

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
More Feud for GSN
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 11:35:54 PM »

Didn't we establish this when the announcement was first made, then re-establish it last week a mere two days ago when opimus decided to play Chicken Little?
http://gameshow.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22946&st=0

WHENEVER! :)

(It only feels like it's been a week...damn, the rest of this week is just going to drag.)
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

TonicBH

More Feud for GSN
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2012, 08:36:17 AM »
Hopefully this means they stop airing the Karn and O'Hurley reruns now. I found it ridiculous to believe that people want to tune in to see Karn's blandness.
You Found a Secret Area: The place where I write about dumb game show and video game stuff occasionally.

clemon79

More Feud for GSN
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2012, 01:29:09 PM »
Hopefully this means they stop airing the Karn and O'Hurley reruns now. I found it ridiculous to believe that people want to tune in to see Karn's blandness.
You realize that the mass majority of GSN's audience don't much care who the host is, right?

Jimmy Owen

More Feud for GSN
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2012, 11:43:32 AM »
You realize that the mass majority of GSN's audience don't much care who the host is, right?
In the case of Harvey, I think some people are watching just because Steve's hosting.  They like to see his reactions to the families and the sometimes risque answers they give.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

clemon79

More Feud for GSN
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2012, 01:04:42 PM »
In the case of Harvey, I think some people are watching just because Steve's hosting.  They like to see his reactions to the families and the sometimes risque answers they give.
That may be the case in the real world, but I don't think it is on GSN itself.

golden-road

More Feud for GSN
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2012, 04:52:14 PM »
Speaking of O'Hurley, are they airing his "Bullseye" eps yet?

Allstar87

More Feud for GSN
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2012, 12:24:40 AM »
The Bullseye season is the only part of O'Hurley's tenure that GSN hasn't aired.

DrBear

More Feud for GSN
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2012, 01:56:51 PM »
That may be the case in the real world, but I don't think it is on GSN itself.
I dunno - my wife is a Harvey fan and will happily watch the shows. She likes Feud anyway, but seems more willing to watch when he's on (granted, if the alternative is the Richard Karn eps...)
This isn't a plug, but you can ask me about my book.

clemon79

More Feud for GSN
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2012, 02:04:53 PM »
I dunno - my wife is a Harvey fan and will happily watch the shows.
Yeah, but by virtue of being married to you, she is not the average GSN viewer by a long shot.