Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Caesars Challenge Episode guide  (Read 56372 times)

Fan4Sure

Caesars Challenge Episode guide
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2012, 07:09:23 PM »
But why don't we talk about episode 2 of "Caesars Challenge"?
Why, indeed.
The episode aired the day after the premiere episode
Oh, AFTER the premiere episode.  My episode guide had it airing before the premiere.

But, where is it anyway?

TheLastResort

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2012, 08:40:56 PM »
But what is the 6/15/93 episode?

That is the one that aired after the 6/14/93 episode and before the 6/16/93 episode.  I can tell you the returning champion on the 6/15/93 episode was the player who won the game on the 6/14/93 episode.  Does that help?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 08:41:21 PM by TheLastResort »

BrandonFG

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2012, 08:45:31 PM »

That is the one that aired after the 6/14/93 episode and before the 6/16/93 episode.  I can tell you the returning champion on the 6/15/93 episode was the player who won the game on the 6/14/93 episode.  Does that help?
Oh this should be good...
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

Twentington

• I just got to win / Spin the Wheel again
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2012, 11:37:34 PM »
It was the episode where they had an eating contest. Whoever ate the most Hot & Readys and Crazy Bread won.
Bobby Peacock

Strikerz04

• The Money Will be Spent
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2012, 12:25:44 AM »
Uh, I'm not sure about that. But maybe somebody else will. But why don't we talk about episode 2 of "Caesars Challenge"?

Well...

Fan4Sure

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2012, 11:08:34 AM »

Oh this should be good...

Well, It does. But what player?

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2012, 12:47:20 PM »
I'll give you a hint: they compete on the 6/15/93 episode.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

dale_grass

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2012, 01:55:00 PM »
But, how many episodes was Trudy Scall in "Caesars Challenge"?

Four.  Or three, I can't answer for sure.  I do know it was less than the maximum allowed.  On her final show, quite a few remarkable things could be conjectured to have happened, including a dirty word showing up while the balls came down the chute and a software glitch causing some Cyrillic characters to display in the main round.  Oh, another illusory event was when one of Ahmad's fillings flew out of his mouth while he was reading a question about manatees.  And one of Trudy's opponents had the highest score ever recorded on the show.  Yessir, all fanciful events.

I lost my copy of the video in an industrial cherry de-pitter accident, had I had one (either the de-pitter or video).  However, I wouldn't be surprised if both Twengtington and Dan88 each had copies.

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2012, 02:11:26 PM »
I lost my copy of the video in an industrial cherry de-pitter accident, had I had one (either the de-pitter or video).  
I cannot tell you how many times I've instructed my students not to store tapes near cherry de-pitters.  They never listen.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

Chief-O

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2012, 02:25:37 PM »
However, I wouldn't be surprised if both Twengtington and Dan88 each had copies.

I'm sure they wouldn't want to give up their copies if they weren't going to get anything in return.
.....and it goes like this!!!

Fan4Sure

« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2012, 04:25:18 PM »
I'll give you a hint: they compete on the 6/15/93 episode.

All I can think of is on the 6/15/93 episode was Trudy and I don't know what were the other two players were. Anybody know the other two players on the 6/15/93 episode?

Twentington

• I just got to win / Spin the Wheel again
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2012, 04:26:27 PM »
However, I wouldn't be surprised if both Twengtington and Dan88 each had copies.

I'm sure they wouldn't want to give up their copies if they weren't going to get anything in return.

"Twengtington" must be my evil twin. Last I checked, he still had every single episode, including the aforementioned Pizza! Pizza! episode.

I, on the other hand, have never so much as seen Caesars Challenge.
Bobby Peacock

dale_grass

« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2012, 05:36:19 PM »

On the contrary, if I understand correct (and it's entirely possible that I don't) these guys would give you the shirts of their backs even if you were wearing a coat.  I'm sure (but only in an ambivalent manner) repeated requests would eventually yield the fruit of Fan4Sure's passions.

J.R.

« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2012, 05:42:45 PM »
Best episode, by far, was when someone ate a spoiled chocolate gold coin and puked all over Rashad.

I had it, but I taped it over for the Knots Landing series finale. Sorry man.
-Joe Raygor

Mr. Matté

« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2012, 07:52:02 PM »
Actually, I did have that episode for a while, but Fan4Sure (as PTH4Fun) forced me to toss it in the fireplace. I forget the reasoning behind it and I can't find out what it was thanks to the new Youtube channels not allowing me to view old comments.