Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Caesars Challenge Episode guide  (Read 56384 times)

J.R.

Caesars Challenge Episode guide
« Reply #240 on: March 25, 2012, 05:05:44 PM »
I think we've gone around in circles with F4S long enough in this thread.  I won't be letting any more of his comments through, and I suggest we move on to our next amusement.
As awesome as this thread was, I found it increasingly sad how obsessed F4S is over this. Like his life has no meaning without a freaking list of contestants on a 20 year old game show.

But the fact he's still going to continue to plug away, despite the moderator block, while not realizing what a punchline he's become still amuses me.

Still, great replies. Many had me rolling in tears.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 05:07:12 PM by J.R. »
-Joe Raygor

Tim L

« Reply #241 on: March 25, 2012, 09:43:34 PM »
I just read through the entire 35 pages of this..hilarious, but kind of sad at the same time..

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #242 on: March 25, 2012, 10:20:15 PM »
Perhaps it is a good idea to end it after all (I have 17 pages here, FTR)- I mean, how many times did he need to be told before this ended?

He knows the information, he just wants to see if we do.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #243 on: March 26, 2012, 03:15:19 AM »
Perhaps it is a good idea to end it after all (I have 17 pages here, FTR)- I mean, how many times did he need to be told before this ended?

He knows the information, he just wants to see if we do.
Maybe F4S' first name is Caesar, and this whole thread was his challenge.

/I hate insomnia.