Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bob Boden Left!  (Read 17243 times)

Rhudson765

Bob Boden Left!
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2003, 10:07:16 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Dec 19 2003, 08:46 PM\'] [quote name=\'Rhudson765\' date=\'Dec 19 2003, 11:19 AM\'] Yes, but GOD FORBID that someone should post an opinion or conclusion
 that YOU disagree with, huh?
 [/quote]
(Ignoring the idiotic political crack, and focussing on the subject at large)

Ya know, while I'm thinking about it....

I challenge you, Richard, to find an instance where I have OUTRIGHT DENIED someone the right to an opinion, since that is what you have accused me of. Go ahead. I'll wait.

I suspect I'll be here a while.

This, of course, is your usual M.O.. You put forth a silly argument, someone tells you so and/or outright refutes you, and you start whining about free speech.

Well, free speech works both ways. You have the right to be stupid. I have the right to tell you you're being stupid, and I even offer the courtesy of explaining why, should you choose to learn something from the experience in an effort not to be stupid next time. Unfortunately, you choose not to learn.

So, whenever yer ready. I'm waiting. [/quote]
 you start whining about free speech.

Well, free speech works both ways. You have the right to be stupid. I have the right to tell you you're being stupid, and I even offer the courtesy of explaining why, should you choose to learn something from the experience in an effort not to be stupid next time. Unfortunately, you choose not to learn.

BY your personal attacks agains those who express an opinion that you don't agree
with, you are basically that that person's opinions are not vaild.

BTW, aren't personal attacks against the rules of this board?

If the rules of this board are enforced equally for everyone, if at all.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Bob Boden Left!
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2003, 10:44:16 PM »
[quote name=\'Rhudson765\' date=\'Dec 20 2003, 08:07 PM\'] BY your personal attacks agains those who express an opinion that you don't agree
with, you are basically that that person's opinions are not vaild.

BTW, aren't personal attacks against the rules of this board?

If the rules of this board are enforced equally for everyone, if at all. [/quote]
That's also a completely unfounded argument, and since this has gotten about as far off-topic as possible, I refuse to continue discussing it.

And here's a hint: "that's a completely unfounded argument" isn't a personal attack.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2003, 10:46:02 PM by clemon79 »
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

chris319

• Co-Executive Producer
Bob Boden Left!
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2003, 01:42:28 PM »
If the rules of this board are enforced equally for everyone, if at all.
We're quite serious about keeping the discourse on this board at an adult level lest it devolve into another ATGS. To that end I would remind Mr. Hudson that the Isolation Booth is rather chilly this time of year, and that taking the high road in debates such as these is the best way to stay out of it. You are hereby warned.

HSquares2003

Bob Boden Left!
« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2003, 01:03:33 PM »
Yeah really, this thread was originally about GSN and Bob Boden, correct?(lost track of it about 2 pages ago)

If GSN wants to do what they plan, then maybe somebody else(another network) should buy their archives so somebody can run them. What the hell is the sense of them having a vault full of stuff that they wont run? And after March, we will be lucky to see any "vault" shows ever again!

Jimmy Owen

Bob Boden Left!
« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2003, 07:28:35 PM »
Columbia/Screen Gems (since absorbed by Sony) has taken good care of the stuff in their vaults.  Who else would have kept all those episodes of Dick Enberg's "Perfect Match" and "All About Faces."?
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.