Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Barker's 80th Birthday video clips  (Read 2105 times)

cmjb13

Barker's 80th Birthday video clips
« on: December 08, 2003, 12:54:16 PM »
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

ChuckNet

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2003, 06:41:17 PM »
Looks like they ARE doing a daytime show for Barker's 80th B-Day this Fri, as well as the birthday-themed $1M Spectacular airing the night after.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")

cmjb13

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2003, 06:33:18 AM »
Looks like they ARE doing a daytime show for Barker's 80th B-Day this Fri
I was under the assumption the daytime show would tape on/near his birthday rather than air on/near it. I would be suprised to see set decorations for the show that airs Friday. I wouldn't be suprised to see Birthday clips inserted or the audience sing Happy Birthday to him.
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

uncamark

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2003, 03:03:54 PM »
[quote name=\'cmjb13\' date=\'Dec 9 2003, 06:33 AM\']
Looks like they ARE doing a daytime show for Barker's 80th B-Day this Fri
I was under the assumption the daytime show would tape on/near his birthday rather than air on/near it. I would be suprised to see set decorations for the show that airs Friday. I wouldn't be suprised to see Birthday clips inserted or the audience sing Happy Birthday to him.[/quote]
That's where the home viewer videos are going to air--the celeb tributes will air on the Saturday night show.