Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Your Dream Appearance  (Read 7702 times)

GiraffeBoy

• "He can solve puzzles, that's for sure."-Pat Sajak
Your Dream Appearance
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2011, 12:32:13 AM »
"Millionaire" (classic 15-question format). I'd like the chance to guest-host for a week, with my only compensation being playing the game.

I kinda could say "been there, done that", but 1/11/2004 wasn't for a million damn dollars.

--Charlie
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 12:37:50 AM by GiraffeBoy »
"B, 2 hours, 52 minutes, 59 seconds...final answer?"
WWTBAM Play It! DCA Million Point Winner #42 - Stick your neck out with pride!

irwinsjournal.com

Your Dream Appearance
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2011, 12:06:52 PM »
If it's "dream appearance" not necessarily meaning contestant...

I grew up watching the original Hollywood Squares, and I had thought it would be cool to be the center square.  I sort of kind of got that wish when our Spanish III class did a version of the show in Spanish as a class project.  I wrote a story about that experience-- which was at the least, a technological fiasco-- which might or might not ever see the light of day.
George in Ellison Park, NY

irwinsjournal.com

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
Your Dream Appearance
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2011, 11:29:21 PM »
Yeah, well I don't think its asking for much.  It'd be very easy to post an entire list of dream shows;
While it would be impossible to pull off except in a Truman Show sort of way, I think the idea of a sushi conveyor belt would work. Shows roll by and you can pick whatever show you want and you get to be on it, but at some point they're going to stop and you get nothing for being a greedy buttface.
Travis L. Eberle

WilliamPorygon

Your Dream Appearance
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2011, 01:44:49 AM »
Wheel of Fortune for me.  It's fun, I'm very good at solving the puzzles, and I could see myself having a good time even if I do end up against a strong opponent and/or I have bad luck with my spins.