Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Let the speculation begin...  (Read 9321 times)

zachhoran

Let the speculation begin...
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2003, 08:28:23 PM »
[quote name=\'Robair\' date=\'Dec 2 2003, 08:21 PM\']

But the NBC "Classic Concentration" vibe is also real strong. I got the gut it'll either be TPIR or Conc. [/quote]
 A stronger but less likely(unfortunately) vibe would be for the Jack Narz Concentration shows to come out of hiding.

Card Shark

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2003, 08:45:19 PM »
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' date=\'Dec 2 2003, 11:34 AM\'] It's remarkable how many of these guesses wouldn't qualify in the slightest as a major announcement which will have an effect on the 2004 schedule.

My money would be on a major acquisition, probably TPIR.  I further predict that within an hour of finding out which episodes they've picked up, half a dozen of you will complain that they should have chosen different ones.  

(For the record, I counted at least ten DIFFERENT members complaining to one degree or another about the Bullseye episodes they showed.  You guys refused to be satisfied.) [/quote]
 Very true. My thoughts are the loss of the Goodson library again. But, just pure speculation.
Adam Strom

SimpsonGeek

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2003, 09:04:13 PM »
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Dec 2 2003, 08:28 PM\'] [quote name=\'Robair\' date=\'Dec 2 2003, 08:21 PM\']

But the NBC "Classic Concentration" vibe is also real strong. I got the gut it'll either be TPIR or Conc. [/quote]
A stronger but less likely(unfortunately) vibe would be for the Jack Narz Concentration shows to come out of hiding. [/quote]
 It's not Concentration

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2003, 09:47:58 PM »
[quote name=\'cmjb13\' date=\'Dec 2 2003, 04:13 PM\'] For who?

Boden or Beverly? [/quote]
 For my respect to increase, I would have had to have some to start with. Guess which one I had respect for to start with.

HINT: Not Beverly.
[quote name=\'beatlefreak84\' date=\' Dec 2 2003, 05:37 PM\']How many of you want to bet (now that I just saw the thread) that it's simply the debut of "Games Across America?" It's a major announcement (to GSN, anyway), and it will affect the 2004 program schedule (starting January 3rd!).[/quote]

Yeah, Saturday night interstitial bits constitute a MAJOR programming change. Come ON.

[quote name=\'SimpsonGeek\' date=\' Dec 2 2003, 07:04 PM\']It's not Concentration[/quote]

I trust you would know this because you work at NBC?
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

aaron sica

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2003, 10:00:26 PM »
[quote name=\'Card Shark\' date=\'Dec 2 2003, 08:45 PM\'] Very true. My thoughts are the loss of the Goodson library again. But, just pure speculation. [/quote]
 Unless MG and FF were negotiated separately, I don't see this happening...

SimpsonGeek

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2003, 10:53:30 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Dec 2 2003, 09:47 PM\'] [quote name=\'SimpsonGeek\' date=\' Dec 2 2003, 07:04 PM\']It's not Concentration[/quote]

I trust you would know this because you work at NBC? [/quote]
 Yep, and we seem to be VERY protective of the show