Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: This Week's Game Show TV Milestone  (Read 4742 times)

AH3RD

This Week's Game Show TV Milestone
« on: November 30, 2003, 01:18:24 PM »
DECEMBER 1, 1994

A 24 hour-a-day cable channel created by Sony® for devout game show fans answering to the unassuming moniker of Game Show Network went on the air for the very first time.

A Happy, Healthy 9th Anniversary to Game Show Network! And get ready next year, as it celebrates 10 years on the air! Undoubtedly it'll be celebrated all year long.
Aaron Handy III - ah07_1999@yahoo.com

The ABC Password Page

The Aaron Handy III TV Web Shrine

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2003, 02:31:04 PM »
[quote name=\'AH3RD\' date=\'Nov 30 2003, 11:18 AM\'] Undoubtedly it'll be celebrated all year long. [/quote]
 ...with Friend Or Foe marathons, or other programming that doesn't have a thing to do with game shows. ;)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

PeterMarshallFan

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2003, 02:36:04 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Nov 30 2003, 03:31 PM\'] [quote name=\'AH3RD\' date=\'Nov 30 2003, 11:18 AM\'] Undoubtedly it'll be celebrated all year long. [/quote]
...with Friend Or Foe marathons, or other programming that doesn't have a thing to do with game shows. ;) [/quote]
 See new thread I'm about to post.....

whampyl03

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2003, 06:29:23 PM »
...with Friend Or Foe marathons, or other programming that doesn't have a thing to do with game shows. ;)

I can see it now...

[PROMO] In honor of GSN's 10th anniversery, we're giving you, the faithful viewer, a GSN VIDEO GAMES 20 HOUR MARATHON! Followed by... A GSN WORLD SERIES OF BLACKJACK 20 HOUR MARATHON! Proceeding that... A 20 HOUR CRAM/FRIEND OR FOE MARATHON!  ONLY on GSN!  Celebrating 10 years as the world wide leader of game related programming! [/PROMO]

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2003, 08:57:40 PM »
[quote name=\'whampyl03\' date=\'Nov 30 2003, 06:29 PM\']

I can see it now...

[PROMO] In honor of GSN's 10th anniversery, we're giving you, the faithful viewer, a GSN VIDEO GAMES 20 HOUR MARATHON! Followed by... A GSN WORLD SERIES OF BLACKJACK 20 HOUR MARATHON! Proceeding that... A 20 HOUR CRAM/FRIEND OR FOE MARATHON!  ONLY on GSN!  Celebrating 10 years as the world wide leader of game related programming! [/PROMO] [/quote]
 Did Thanksgiving pass right over your head?  Perhaps you didn't hear about a little promotion called "Feast of Favorites", with goodies such as "The Joker's Wild" and "Bullseye".

Also; considering that this video game block airs sparingly; and this blackjack series hasn't aired one episode yet; your points appear to be null and void.  

Perhaps we should cancel Whammy! instead; lousy game that it is.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

whampyl03

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2003, 09:05:45 PM »
Did Thanksgiving pass right over your head? Perhaps you didn't hear about a little promotion called "Feast of Favorites", with goodies such as "The Joker's Wild" and "Bullseye".

Also; considering that this video game block airs sparingly; and this blackjack series hasn't aired one episode yet; your points appear to be null and void.

Perhaps we should cancel Whammy! instead; lousy game that it is.

You're right, I really don't know what the hell was I thinking.  I've been having one of those days where absolutely everything has been going to garbage, so I'm a bit on the bitter side of things. (Which has been rubbing off on my posts today.)

Thanks for putting me back in check.  Ahh, maybe tomorrow will be better.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2003, 09:06:50 PM by whampyl03 »