Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Feast of Favorites  (Read 19810 times)

Esoteric Eric

Feast of Favorites
« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2003, 04:44:55 AM »
Just saw the video of the TJW tournament show and the Celebrity Bullseyes earlier tonight; that's all I taped of the marathon, and only because Bullseye's airing coincided with my holiday dinner reservations.

Did anyone else catch ANOTHER future-failed-GS-host in the opening of the Bailey / Wayne episode... a very young Doug Davidson, some twelve years or so before TPIR94?  Or was there a good REASON why it hadn't been mentioned?

Esoteric Eric, who still saw a good deal of the marathon while flipping back and forth to the "Dinner for Five" marathon on IFC
Eric Smallman; "...I don't think God ever forgave me for Phyllis Newman..." - "Jimmy Carter" (Dan Aykroyd), SNL, 1976

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Feast of Favorites
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2003, 01:42:17 PM »
[quote name=\'Seth Thrasher\' date=\'Nov 27 2003, 09:13 PM\'] While I think the 2 games out of 3 idea was absolutely horrible, and that adding the word Celebrity to a GS will instantly secure cancellation, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.  If there's a Feast 3, I plan to vote for Bullseye.  Besides, would you rather have watched Celebrity Bullseye, or the show immediately after it, Friend or Foe... [/quote]
 Of course; GSN could start airing "Celebrity Friend or Foe"; and make everyone happy.
--Mark
Phil 4:13