Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Combs's Feud (5/21/03) -- What happened?  (Read 14261 times)

TV Favorites

Combs's Feud (5/21/03) -- What happened?
« on: June 21, 2003, 05:33:59 PM »
It looks like GSN is showing a syndie episode with the Bullseye round today.  Do you think this is a mistake or do you think GSN is changing the schedule?

EDIT:  I think GSN may have done this on purpose since they will be showing an episode of \"Cram\" with Playboy Bunnies.  This episode/week of Feud episodes has Playboy bunnies playing against male Soap Stars.  B&W overnight is also doing a similar stunt from what I hear.  Also, the date should be 6/21, not 5/21 LOL.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2003, 07:08:03 PM by TV Favorites »

Chelsea Thrasher

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2003, 08:00:57 PM »
Well then, shouldn't this ep have aired tomorrow? (Celeb Cram and B&WO are tomorrow)

TV Favorites

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2003, 08:41:43 PM »
They may be airing the whole week.

Starkman

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2003, 08:42:13 PM »
\"BOUNCE THE BIMBO! FLUSH THE FLUZEE! HEAVE THE HOTTIE!\"

Today's celeb link is also a Playboy ep...i take it that they are bunny hopping all the shows they could bunny hop for this cram ep. I take it they just wanted to air the whole bunny week so that things were even on combs feud, id reckon we will be back to where we were after 5 eps, good thing, bullseye never worked in the half hour world IMHO.

Kevin Prather

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2003, 10:12:04 PM »
5/21/03? don't you mean 6/21/03?

TV Favorites

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2003, 11:05:31 PM »
Yeah, I tried to edit the post earlier (read above), but I can't edit the title of the post.

beatlefreak84

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2003, 11:22:36 PM »
id reckon we will be back to where we were after 5 eps, good thing, bullseye never worked in the half hour world IMHO.

I agree with that 1000% (as a math major, I should normally cringe at saying that, but what the hey!).  I think it could've worked with the hour-long show, though, if they actually just played the game once and then did the normal Feud to, say, 500 points for the hour.

Cramming that into a half-hour show along with the main game, which basically meant win the \"Triple\" round(s) and win the game (sound familiar?).  How boring!  Good concept, but bad execution!

Please go back to the Feud days of yore, GSN!

Anthony
You have da Arm-ee and da Leg-ee!

Temptation Dollars:  the only accepted currency for Lots of Love™

Kevin Prather

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2003, 02:28:09 PM »
[quote name=\'TV Favorites\' date=\'Jun 22 2003, 10:05 PM\'] Yeah, I tried to edit the post earlier (read above), but I can't edit the title of the post. [/quote]
 whoops. didn't read the edit. i'm a dufus. sorry 'bout that.

ChuckNet

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2003, 12:15:37 AM »
EDIT: I think GSN may have done this on purpose since they will be showing an episode of \"Cram\" with Playboy Bunnies. This episode/week of Feud episodes has Playboy bunnies playing against male Soap Stars. B&W overnight is also doing a similar stunt from what I hear.

You'd be correct...they jumped back to where they were ('91) on today's 5:30 airing.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious \"Chuckie Baby\")

BrandonFG

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2003, 10:23:31 AM »
[quote name=\'TV Favorites\' date=\'Jun 21 2003, 04:33 PM\'] It looks like GSN is showing a syndie episode with the Bullseye round today.  Do you think this is a mistake or do you think GSN is changing the schedule?

EDIT:  I think GSN may have done this on purpose since they will be showing an episode of "Cram" with Playboy Bunnies.  This episode/week of Feud episodes has Playboy bunnies playing against male Soap Stars.  B&W overnight is also doing a similar stunt from what I hear.  Also, the date should be 6/21, not 5/21 LOL. [/quote]
 The Russian Roulette ep. was also the Playboy bunnies ep., where Mark jumps in the hole at the end. My guess is that it was for Playboy's 50th anniversary.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

uncamark

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2003, 06:00:23 PM »
The Russian Roulette ep. was also the Playboy bunnies ep., where Mark jumps in the hole at the end. My guess is that it was for Playboy's 50th anniversary.

Actually, that show first aired New Year's Eve and was GSN's New Year's gift to us for 2002.  Considering that in past years we got the marathon of final episodes and the many-year tradition of \"MG\" change-the-sign episodes...

BrandonFG

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2003, 09:59:28 AM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Jun 24 2003, 05:00 PM\']

Actually, that show first aired New Year's Eve and was GSN's New Year's gift to us for 2002.  Considering that in past years we got the marathon of final episodes and the many-year tradition of \"MG\" change-the-sign episodes...[/quote]
I figured as much. What I meant though was GSN's airing of Playboy bunny-related games had something to do with Playboy's actual anniv., although I hadn't heard anything about any such plans. Sorry about the poor wording. :-/
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!