Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TattleTales coming back sooner than we thought?  (Read 10596 times)

DaneFromKansas

TattleTales coming back sooner than we thought?
« on: June 21, 2003, 12:30:04 PM »
When I was watching GSN this morning, I checked through the weekend schedule on my digital cable's TV Guide Interactive.  It listed TattleTales to air at 9am (eastern) tomorrow morning.  Is TV Guide Interactive messed up, or is TattleTales back on the schedule already?

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2003, 01:00:45 PM »
Mine says LMAD.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2003, 01:47:48 PM »
[quote name=\'DaneFromKansas\' date=\'Jun 21 2003, 09:30 AM\'] It listed TattleTales to air at 9am (eastern) tomorrow morning.  Is TV Guide Interactive messed up, or is TattleTales back on the schedule already? [/quote]
 Interesting. I show the same listing on my Tivo schedule. I suppose we'll see tomorrow...
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

aaron sica

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2003, 05:22:36 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Jun 21 2003, 12:47 PM\'] [quote name=\'DaneFromKansas\' date=\'Jun 21 2003, 09:30 AM\'] It listed TattleTales to air at 9am (eastern) tomorrow morning.  Is TV Guide Interactive messed up, or is TattleTales back on the schedule already? [/quote]
Interesting. I show the same listing on my Tivo schedule. I suppose we'll see tomorrow... [/quote]
 Upon checking my UltimateTV receiver, it also lists \"Tattletales\" at 9am tomorrow. It has been set to record.

Chelsea Thrasher

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2003, 08:02:42 PM »
My DISH guide says TattleTales too.....

VCR timer.....set....

Winkfan

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2003, 11:43:25 PM »
I checked my own interactive schedule on my own cable box, and it also mentioned Tattletales being on at 9:00am EST. Wouldn't it be neat if GSN picked it up from a period they haven't shown in quite awhile? Say, early 1976?

Oh well, my VCR will be set up just in case.

Cordially,
Tammy Warner--the 'Margo Moser of the Big Board!'
"I've never stopped. I've never changed. I never did anything else."
- The Real Don Steele (1936-1997)

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2003, 11:55:18 PM »
I checked my own interactive schedule on my own cable box, and it also mentioned Tattletales being on at 9:00am EST.
FWIW, tvguide.com shows LMaD continuing to air at that time.

Wouldn't it be neat if GSN picked it up from a period they haven't shown in quite awhile? Say, early 1976?
Yup.

Oh well, my VCR will be set up just in case.
Mine too.  I'm still expecting LMaD for some reason though.  I'll be delighted to be wrong.

Doug
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

beatlefreak84

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2003, 11:26:44 PM »
According to my TVGuide Interactive, \"Match Game\" is on tomorrow morning at 8 CST.  However, they have been wrong before, so we'll see.

Also:  I thought it was reported that \"Tattletales\" would begin airing again in July?  I thought it was going to be the morning Vertivision blocks for the summer?

Now you've all got me confused; fix the confusion, somebody!

Anthony
You have da Arm-ee and da Leg-ee!

Temptation Dollars:  the only accepted currency for Lots of Love™

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2003, 09:58:56 AM »
[quote name=\'beatlefreak84\' date=\'Jun 22 2003, 10:26 PM\']According to my TVGuide Interactive, \"Match Game\" is on tomorrow morning at 8 CST.  However, they have been wrong before, so we'll see.  Also:  I thought it was reported that \"Tattletales\" would begin airing again in July?  I thought it was going to be the morning Vertivision blocks for the summer?
[/quote]
The question in the original post referred to TT possibly airing on weekends at 9AM ET, effective this past weekend (which didn't happen--LMaD aired as usual).  The weekday Vertivision blocks (such as MG today) continue as scheduled.  No official word yet on what exact date TT rejoins the lineup and what show it replaces.

Hopefully you're now unconfused.  :)

Doug
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

beatlefreak84

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2003, 12:19:57 PM »
Thanks for clearing that up for me, Doug!  I was surprised to see people talking about the Vertivision blocks like that; I guess I should've looked at the dates of the original posts first!

However, for those of you waiting on \"Tattletales:\"  you'll have to wait at least a couple more weeks since the official word (at least per GSN) is that they'll begin airing in July (not sure when in July, though).  My guess?  It'll replace LMAD in the morning (wish they'd ax TWL or one of the eps. of LC, but I'm probably dreaming there!).

Here's hoping I'm wrong about the time slot shuffle!

Anthony
You have da Arm-ee and da Leg-ee!

Temptation Dollars:  the only accepted currency for Lots of Love™

Winkfan

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2003, 05:40:33 PM »
However, for those of you waiting on "Tattletales:"  you'll have to wait at least a couple more weeks since the official word (at least per GSN) is that they'll begin airing in July (not sure when in July, though).
I had my VCR set for this past Sunday, but like one of you mentioned, LMAD was on, as usual.

My guess?  It'll replace LMAD in the morning (wish they'd ax TWL or one of the eps. of LC, but I'm probably dreaming there!).

They could relagate TWL to weekends only, and have Tattletales and the 1984-86 LMAD air back-to-back. At least we could see the latter show on a regular basis once again.

Cordially,
Tammy Warner--'the Kathy Mitchell of the Big Board!'
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 05:47:20 PM by Winkfan »
"I've never stopped. I've never changed. I never did anything else."
- The Real Don Steele (1936-1997)

fjg5874

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2003, 11:47:57 PM »
I heard something that GSN may air Tattletales at 9:30 PM replacing MG PM, one source said. But when will TattleTales return to Game Show Network

Frank J. Genovay III
Trenton, NJ
http://community.webtv.net/FrankJGenovay/W...omeToFranksGAME

Kniwt

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2003, 03:33:04 AM »
On the Bell ExpressVu on-screen guide (Canada), Tattletales is also listed for 6 a.m. PDT.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2003, 03:34:06 AM by Kniwt »

uncamark

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2003, 03:12:08 PM »
\"Tattletales\" was back this morning at 9 a.m. ET with an early (original \"He Said She Said\" format) 1974 show with Chuck Woolery and then-wife JoAnn Pflug, Allen Ludden and Betty White and Bill and Anne Cullen.  I don't know if they're going in order or will be jumping around (the GSN web site still has \"LMAD\" listed for the time slot).
« Last Edit: July 07, 2003, 04:12:39 PM by uncamark »

zachhoran

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2003, 07:45:02 PM »
GSN could be airing shows from this week of Tattletales for the next few weeks just to get extra CHuckage while Naturally Stoned is still in first run.