Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: $25,000 Pyramid question  (Read 12326 times)

Vahan_Nisanian

$25,000 Pyramid question
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2010, 01:38:58 PM »
Hate to revive this thread, but yesterday, I went to my local library, and took a look through old L.A. Times and N.Y. Times microfilms. The L.A. one for the week of November 21, 1983 listed three airings for $25K Pyramid, while the N.Y. one listed only two airings, and the J.F.K. Memorial Mass, just as Snowpeck stated.

But here's where it gets even more confusing: Press Your Luck, the show that aired after $25K Pyramid, was also preempted on January 2, 1984, yet for some reason, this episode guide clearly states that episode #74 aired on that particular day. And the 6/7/84 episode (before Michael Larson's reign of terror) was listed as #187, not only on this episode guide, but also on GSN's PDF schedules as well.

What could be throwing my numbering off in the case of both shows, I may never know. Unless there was an unaired episode for both shows that was taped but never shown on CBS (the one from Back-to-School week 1985 on PYL notwithstanding). When I say that this makes no sense whatsoever, I mean it.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 01:40:35 PM by gameshowlover87 »