Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Who's that in the Winner's Circle?  (Read 2319 times)

Jay Temple

Who's that in the Winner's Circle?
« on: October 27, 2009, 12:20:56 PM »
I've been keeping all the 25K's since it was added to the line-up in March, and lately I started tracking the Winner's Circle clips. They're on their third time through the same set of clips. Anyway, in the second clip that they showed today, I don't recognize either person. The winning category is THINGS THAT ARE CANCELLED. The guy giving the clues looks kind of like Franklin Cover (The Jeffersons), but he never played the game. Can anyone identify the celeb?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 12:21:59 PM by Jay Temple »
Protecting idiots from themselves just leads to more idiots.

Vahan_Nisanian

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 12:58:38 PM »
[quote name=\'Jay Temple\' post=\'229292\' date=\'Oct 27 2009, 11:20 AM\']I've been keeping all the 25K's since it was added to the line-up in March, and lately I started tracking the Winner's Circle clips. They're on their third time through the same set of clips. Anyway, in the second clip that they showed today, I don't recognize either person. The winning category is THINGS THAT ARE CANCELLED. The guy giving the clues looks kind of like Franklin Cover (The Jeffersons), but he never played the game. Can anyone identify the celeb?[/quote]

That was Rick Hurst, from the 9th week of shows with Linda Kelsey (Week of November 15, 1982)

Jay Temple

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 08:24:12 PM »
Thanks!
Protecting idiots from themselves just leads to more idiots.

rwalker

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2009, 12:04:47 PM »