Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "CBS at 75" GS tribute available for download  (Read 1561 times)

curtking

"CBS at 75" GS tribute available for download
« on: November 03, 2003, 07:13:49 PM »
I'm still fairly new at this, so be gentle.  The clip is 10MB.

http://www.crossbearer.com/gameshows/clips.html

There's a second or so where it drops out near the end, but it's fairly good quality.

Enjoy!

Curt
« Last Edit: November 03, 2003, 07:19:36 PM by curtking »

Skynet74

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2003, 07:55:05 PM »
Hey Thanks Curt. That was Awsome! Why is it though that Barker always appears more Fragile on Live Shows like this?  I know the guy is pushing 80, but it always shows a lot more on telecasts like this.

I would love to See the Letterman Top 10 List again that Bob was was part of. Anyone have that from last night? Barker really seemed to enjoy being part of that list. Glad to see his good sense of humor showed during such a tragic week.

John
« Last Edit: November 03, 2003, 07:55:49 PM by Skynet74 »

mctoyboy

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2003, 08:54:07 PM »
Thanx...i had missed the special! Do you think it could have been a Press Your Luck pilot? I thought they did it that way for Second Chance....maybe it was something dropped after the pilot??? =)
j

BrandonFG

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2003, 09:12:01 PM »
[quote name=\'curtking\' date=\'Nov 3 2003, 07:13 PM\'] I'm still fairly new at this, so be gentle.  The clip is 10MB.

http://www.crossbearer.com/gameshows/clips.html

There's a second or so where it drops out near the end, but it's fairly good quality.

Enjoy!

Curt [/quote]
 Cool...thanks!
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!