Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wipeout Question  (Read 1601 times)

DJDustman

Wipeout Question
« on: November 03, 2003, 12:02:39 PM »
Hello Everyone....I have a question about wipeout...during the Run...were there ever any returning champions?

BrandonFG

Wipeout Question
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2003, 12:12:02 PM »
[quote name=\'DJDustman\' date=\'Nov 3 2003, 12:02 PM\'] Hello Everyone....I have a question about wipeout...during the Run...were there ever any returning champions? [/quote]
 Didn't they stay until they won the car?
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

AndyG

Wipeout Question
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2003, 01:16:26 PM »
Hello Everyone....I have a question about wipeout...during the Run...were there ever any returning champions?

I believe, that early in the run(somewhere around September to late september?) there weren't any returning champs. I believe in october, they instegated Returning champs.

zachhoran

Wipeout Question
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2003, 07:01:01 PM »
[quote name=\'AndyG\' date=\'Nov 3 2003, 01:16 PM\']
I believe, that early in the run(somewhere around September to late september?) there weren't any returning champs. I believe in october, they instegated Returning champs. [/quote]
 The first six(I believe) weeks of Wipeout's run had no returning champions, and then they allowed champs to return until they were defeated or won the bonus round.