Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wayne Brady promotes Let's Make a Deal  (Read 993 times)

gsfan85

Wayne Brady promotes Let's Make a Deal
« on: August 19, 2009, 03:14:20 PM »
Hi everyone,

As a few on this forum may know, I'm the Audience Coordinator and Early Backstage host for "The Early Show" on CBS.  I've just found out, that tomorrow Wayne Brady will be appearing live in front of our audience on the Plaza, to promote the premiere on CBS.  I'd love to have some true fans of the show come out and make him feel good (even bring a few signs supporting the show, Monty, Wayne, you name it!)

If you're in the NYC area, arrival time will be tomorrow no later than 7:15AM at 59th and 5th next to the Apple Store.  If you ask for me (I also warm up the crowd in the morning), I can make sure you're in the best spot to be in when Wayne comes out.  You will probably be able to meet him and wish him good wishes on Let's Make a Deal as well.  We may also use you for Early Backstage, if we're able to have Wayne Brady come on our online blog.

If you would like to come tomorrow, please e-mail me at brguest@cbsnews.com with the subject line Let's Make a Deal.  Just let me know how many people you'll be total!

Thanks,
Adam