Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I just now noticed...  (Read 4759 times)

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
I just now noticed...
« on: October 23, 2003, 01:51:22 AM »
"New Quiz Kids".  Is this the 1981-82 CBS Cable entry; and if so; what library did this come from?
--Mark
Phil 4:13

Jimmy Owen

I just now noticed...
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2003, 02:49:49 AM »
GSN has aired the Jonathan Prince version in the past, although the Jim McKrell version in the late '70's was syndicated by Columbia Pictures.  Columbia got the Norman Lear sitcom library when they absorbed Embassy, so the Lear version is a remote possibility, but I think it must be the Jonathan Prince version. Whichever one it is, it's not going to get into the festival, so it really is a moot point.  Wouldn't you love to be an archivist at GSN?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2003, 02:51:53 AM by Jimmy Owen »
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
I just now noticed...
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2003, 12:57:15 PM »
[quote name=\'Jimmy Owen\' date=\'Oct 23 2003, 01:49 AM\'] GSN has aired the Jonathan Prince version in the past, although the Jim McKrell version in the late '70's was syndicated by Columbia Pictures.  Columbia got the Norman Lear sitcom library when they absorbed Embassy, so the Lear version is a remote possibility, but I think it must be the Jonathan Prince version. Whichever one it is, it's not going to get into the festival, so it really is a moot point.  Wouldn't you love to be an archivist at GSN? [/quote]
 Actually, they have "Quiz Kids Challenge" listed separately.
--Mark
Phil 4:13