Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wheel Marathon Today (9/27)  (Read 1830 times)

tvmitch

Wheel Marathon Today (9/27)
« on: September 27, 2008, 10:51:18 AM »
I think GSN is missing a great opportunity with these WoF episodes in not airing some of the older daytime Sajak eps with shopping...especially in this marathon. Sure, WoF is primarily for playalong value, but seeing that ceramic dalmatian come up? I think it would be a good move.

I'm sure that there are some considerations about which tapes have been converted over, etc.
You should follow me on Twitter

Vahan_Nisanian

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 11:20:11 AM »
[quote name=\'mitchgroff\' post=\'198313\' date=\'Sep 27 2008, 09:51 AM\']I'm sure that there are some considerations about which tapes have been converted over, etc.
[/quote]

Not that's it's true or anything, but it's possible that GSN/Sony might have the tapes to almost 30 years' of the shows' content.

Timsterino

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 05:28:50 PM »
[quote name=\'mitchgroff\' post=\'198313\' date=\'Sep 27 2008, 10:51 AM\']
I think GSN is missing a great opportunity with these WoF episodes in not airing some of the older daytime Sajak eps with shopping...especially in this marathon. Sure, WoF is primarily for playalong value, but seeing that ceramic dalmatian come up? I think it would be a good move.

I'm sure that there are some considerations about which tapes have been converted over, etc.
[/quote]

When Merv Griffin died last year, GSN played several shopping episodes (including Pat's first, Vanna's first, Touchboard's first) and even one with Chuck Woolery and Susan Stafford.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 05:29:20 PM by Timsterino »