Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Feast of Favorites Contest  (Read 4723 times)

inturnaround

Feast of Favorites Contest
« on: October 15, 2003, 10:19:02 AM »
GSN is holding a contest in conjunction with Feast of Favorites this year. One of the prizes the winner gets is to "Feast with a GSN Host of your choice".

The selections are Jimmy Pardo, Graham Elwood, Todd Newton or Kennedy.

Which one would you pick and why?

I'd pick Kennedy not because of FoF, but because I've liked her since the days of Alternative Nation on MTV and I've always enjoyed her work. They should get her on  "The View" to replace Lisa Ling. She'd shake things up.
Joe Coughlin     
Human

zachhoran

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2003, 10:27:32 AM »
[quote name=\'inturnaround\' date=\'Oct 15 2003, 09:19 AM\']
I'd pick Kennedy not because of FoF, but because I've liked her since the days of Alternative Nation on MTV and I've always enjoyed her work. They should get her on  "The View" to replace Lisa Ling. She'd shake things up. [/quote]
 Yeah, but how would Kennedy feel when we flirt with her :)

Timsterino

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2003, 10:36:35 AM »
That would be an easy choice for me, Todd Newton. He is the most down to earth of the bunch and a game show fan to boot. Not that I am saying that the others may be as well.

Tim :-)

zachhoran

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2003, 10:58:54 AM »
[quote name=\'Timsterino\' date=\'Oct 15 2003, 09:36 AM\'] That would be an easy choice for me, Todd Newton. He is the most down to earth of the bunch and a game show fan to boot. Not that I am saying that the others may be as well.

Tim :-) [/quote]
 Todd and this board also have a mutual friend in Randy West.

WHere are Mark Walberg and CHuck WOolery on this list, anyway.

uncamark

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2003, 12:56:27 PM »
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Oct 15 2003, 09:58 AM\']WHere are Mark Walberg and CHuck WOolery on this list, anyway.[/quote]
It could be those Phil Gurin and Bob Boden voodoo dolls in Chuck's dressing room.  :)