Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jeff gross's WWTBAM site  (Read 2196 times)

abba

Jeff gross's WWTBAM site
« on: September 08, 2008, 04:16:06 PM »
Anyone know what happenend to it? It hasn't been updated since July 7. The website name was WWtBAM.biz.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
Jeff gross's WWTBAM site
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 04:51:45 PM »
Summer vacation for the program?
Travis L. Eberle

MikeK

• Martha!
Jeff gross's WWTBAM site
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 05:15:43 PM »
[quote name=\'TLEberle\' post=\'196540\' date=\'Sep 8 2008, 04:51 PM\']Summer vacation for the program?[/quote]
I prefer the answer http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l240/rob..._shit_again.jpg  Your mileage may vary.

abba

Jeff gross's WWTBAM site
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 10:55:06 PM »
Mike K . I just wanted to know why it hasn.t been updated yet. I hope everything was allright with Jeff. I'ts been 2 months since i'ts been updated. That's a long time for him. I thought he would update the site to tell us about the new rules.

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
Jeff gross's WWTBAM site
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 02:43:17 PM »
[quote name=\'abba\' post=\'196657\' date=\'Sep 8 2008, 09:55 PM\']
Mike K . I just wanted to know why it hasn.t been updated yet. I hope everything was allright with Jeff. I'ts been 2 months since i'ts been updated. That's a long time for him. I thought he would update the site to tell us about the new rules.
[/quote]

http://kevinchiu.org/emote/facepalm.jpg`
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

BrandonFG

Jeff gross's WWTBAM site
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 03:53:06 PM »
abba, there is an e-mail address on the page.

info (at) wwtbam (dot) biz

Did you at least send an e-mail there before coming here? I've never even heard of the site, but I found the e-mail address within two minutes.

The full paragraph for our home viewers.:
We do enjoy your feedback, so if you have any rants, raves, comments, questions or suggestions, please send us a message here at info (at) wwtbam (dot) biz. With the site updates coming, we do really want to know what you're thinking.

/info@wwtbam.biz
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

abba

Jeff gross's WWTBAM site
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 09:02:14 PM »
I did send an E-mail recently but no response. I will try again.