Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Subtle changes on Dawson FF...  (Read 6179 times)

ChuckNet

Subtle changes on Dawson FF...
« on: June 19, 2003, 12:53:38 AM »
Interesting on the aspects which changed from week to week...

For the premiere week, the credits were red, then they changed to orange for week 2, and they're now white.

Also, starting w/the 2nd wk, they began repeating the first part of the closing theme to keep it from running out, as actually happened on the 2nd ep.

Originally, the credits began w/an ECU of the carpet for the fee plug and wardrobe mentions, w/a gradual pullback to show the entire set for the G-T logo...they kept that for the 3rd wk, but switched to an ECU of the winning fam's backdrop.

Finally, if the game was won w/only 3 questions, they'd introduce a new family after Fast Money to fill up the leftover time...this practice was gone by week 3.

Anything else I missed?

Chuck Donegan (The Observant \"Chuckie Baby\")

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2003, 05:34:14 AM »
Quote from: ChuckNet
Anyhing else I missed?
Some camera angles, espicially those in Fast Money seemed a bit obscure in the beginning as well.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 11:25:23 PM by Dbacksfan12 »
--Mark
Phil 4:13

PartingGift

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2003, 09:00:32 AM »
When did Richard start kissing all the female contestants?

Winkfan

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2003, 12:07:36 PM »
When did Richard start kissing all the female contestants?

THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR MYSELF!!!!! (Forgive the caps, please.....)

Cordially,
Tammy Warner--the 'Margo Moser of the Big Board!'
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 05:12:58 PM by Winkfan »
"I've never stopped. I've never changed. I never did anything else."
- The Real Don Steele (1936-1997)

Card Shark

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2003, 12:53:29 PM »
[quote name=\'ChuckNet\' date=\'Jun 18 2003, 11:53 PM\'] Finally, if the game was won w/only 3 questions, they'd introduce a new family after Fast Money to fill up the leftover time...this practice was gone by week 3.

[/quote]
 I actually caught that at some point last week. I haven't seen it that much since last Wednesday. Were they ever in a situation where the new family was introduced and they actually had time to play the first question? I recall someone mentioning on the ezboard that the producers may have originally intended to have games straddle.
Adam Strom

zachhoran

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2003, 12:56:21 PM »
No, they never straddled a game on Feud, even in the earliest weeks.

AH3RD

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2003, 02:58:38 PM »
[quote name=\'Winkfan\' date=\'Jun 19 2003, 11:07 AM\'] [quote name=\'PartingGift\' date=\'Jun 19 2003, 08:00 AM\'] When did Richard start kissing all the female contestants? [/quote]

THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR MYSELF!!!!! (Forgive the caps, please.....)

Cordially,
Tammy Warner--the 'Margo Moser of the Big Board!' [/quote]
 Actually, Dawson did kiss a female: on the very first show, he smooched Shirley Moseley on the hand.
Aaron Handy III - ah07_1999@yahoo.com

The ABC Password Page

The Aaron Handy III TV Web Shrine

tommycharles

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2003, 05:11:03 PM »
[quote name=\'ChuckNet\' date=\'Jun 18 2003, 11:53 PM\'] Interesting on the aspects which changed from week to week...

For the premiere week, the credits were red, then they changed to orange for week 2, and they're now white.

Also, starting w/the 2nd wk, they began repeating the first part of the closing theme to keep it from running out, as actually happened on the 2nd ep.

Originally, the credits began w/an ECU of the carpet for the fee plug and wardrobe mentions, w/a gradual pullback to show the entire set for the G-T logo...they kept that for the 3rd wk, but switched to an ECU of the winning fam's backdrop.

Finally, if the game was won w/only 3 questions, they'd introduce a new family after Fast Money to fill up the leftover time...this practice was gone by week 3.

Anything else I missed?

Chuck Donegan (The Observant "Chuckie Baby") [/quote]
 Ok, what's an ECU? Also, will the orange box/purple background FM clock seen in the MOGSM special be seen anytime soon?

Thad Dixon

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2003, 05:50:09 PM »
Ok, what's an ECU?

An Extreme Close-Up.