Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: World Series of Pop Culture game control software  (Read 1252 times)

parliboy

• Which of my enemies told you I was paranoid?
World Series of Pop Culture game control software
« on: July 31, 2008, 08:41:54 PM »
A couple of you have already seen this, but I finally got off my lazy ass and uploaded the game control software I used last year for a World Series of Pop Culture tournament.  Find the software here.

Caveats: It's unpolished.  I used it for once specific thing, and didn't care (and still don't care) if it's user friendly.  No, I'm not spending more time working on it.  I'm doing a different format for next year anyway.
"You're never ready, just less unprepared."

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
World Series of Pop Culture game control software
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 09:39:17 PM »
[quote name=\'parliboy\' post=\'193012\' date=\'Jul 31 2008, 05:41 PM\']A couple of you have already seen this, but I finally got off my lazy ass and uploaded the game control software I used last year for a World Series of Pop Culture tournament.  Find the software here.

Caveats: It's unpolished.  I used it for once specific thing, and didn't care (and still don't care) if it's user friendly.  No, I'm not spending more time working on it.  I'm doing a different format for next year anyway.
[/quote]You sir, score major points for using the meeple silhouette for the "players remaining" graphic. The rest of the thing could be crap on toast and you still come out positively for that.
Travis L. Eberle