Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TJW Audience Game Question  (Read 5552 times)

dmota104

TJW Audience Game Question
« on: June 18, 2003, 09:08:01 PM »
In the qualifying spins before the high scoring audience player gets to face the devil, has a player ever spun a natural triple?  (And if so, did they get any extra money?)  

Or were the slides on the machine distributed to the point were \"$40 $40 $40\" in the qualifying game wasn't possible.

beatlefreak84

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2003, 09:41:16 PM »
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I never saw a natural triple occur in the front part of the audience game.  Even if it did, however, I don't think there was any kind of bonus in it for the players, such as a prize or even an automatic win if somebody did get it, because I think that would be too confusing for a simple audience game, adding in all those bonuses and such (the only reason the rules remained the same for the second part was because it was an exact carbon copy of the main program's bonus game, and nothing new needed to be explained, while the qualifying game was only used for the audience).

Did that make sense?  Moreover, can anyone confirm/correct this?

Anthony
You have da Arm-ee and da Leg-ee!

Temptation Dollars:  the only accepted currency for Lots of Love™

Robert Hutchinson

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2003, 01:32:50 AM »
I'm pretty sure that I remember seeing a natural triple come up once during that part of the game (many moons ago, when I had GSN).  No mention was made of it being special, and it was only worth the dollar amounts spun . . . again, IIRC.
Visit my CB radio at www.twitter.com/ertchin