Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Now You See It format change...  (Read 1832 times)

Ian Wallis

Now You See It format change...
« on: June 29, 2008, 01:46:20 PM »
The title says it all:  I've been GSN-less for a while now, but I'd really like to grab the first episode of the format change for "Now You See It".  It originally aired Christmas-week 1974 and Jack announces at the beginning of the first show why they're doing it.

We must be getting close to this...anyone know when it might pop up?
For more information about Game Shows and TV Guide Magazine, click here:
https://gamesandclassictv.neocities.org/
NEW LOCATION!!!

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 10:43:18 PM »
[quote name=\'Ian Wallis\' post=\'189284\' date=\'Jun 29 2008, 12:46 PM\']
The title says it all:  I've been GSN-less for a while now, but I'd really like to grab the first episode of the format change for "Now You See It".  It originally aired Christmas-week 1974 and Jack announces at the beginning of the first show why they're doing it.

We must be getting close to this...anyone know when it might pop up?
[/quote]
Show 167 was what aired this past Friday night/Saturday morning, according to the PDFs at Steve Beverly's site.  That would put us roughly at mid-November 1974 (give or take).
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

Jay Temple

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 01:55:39 AM »
Somewhere I've heard that it's episode 186. (probably here, but I couldn't find the thread) That would make it Friday, August 1 (early Sat 8/2).
Protecting idiots from themselves just leads to more idiots.