Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 1/2 B&WO Lineup  (Read 5738 times)

PeterMarshallFan

1/2 B&WO Lineup
« on: October 04, 2003, 10:17:50 PM »
TTTT and WML. Wow.

Info from SB, so take it at face value.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2003, 10:18:04 PM by PeterMarshallFan »

ilb4ever2000

1/2 B&WO Lineup
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2003, 01:16:13 AM »
Not exactly a killer lineup.

Well, you should be happy they're showing these at all.

Not when I'm sick of both shows.

whampyl03

1/2 B&WO Lineup
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2003, 01:37:16 AM »
[benstein]Wow.[/benstein]

[Head hits table, falls asleep... Starts snoring]

Not exactly a killer lineup.

Well, you should be happy they're showing these at all.

Not when I'm sick of both shows.

Amen, Brother Herbert...

Jim

1/2 B&WO Lineup
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2003, 10:39:14 PM »
I think it will be great to see the remainder of all available TTTT daytime shows and then see the nighttime shows from the start again.  Fits my bill best.

Robair

1/2 B&WO Lineup
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2003, 10:56:30 PM »
[quote name=\'Jim\' date=\'Oct 7 2003, 09:39 PM\'] I think it will be great to see the remainder of all available TTTT daytime shows and then see the nighttime shows from the start again.  Fits my bill best. [/quote]
 You know, though, they're not using the Black and White formatics anymore. What do I think's gonna happen? They'll probably run all the B&W Collyers, then run the color episodes, and once they're done it's time for Garry Moore.

Same with WML, but that process will take longer since they're in 1960 or so now. Once they're done with that run, if it's still on, they'll start showing the Bruners.  Not a bad idea, but I know many of you would disagree.
--Robair

Chelsea Thrasher

1/2 B&WO Lineup
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2003, 10:59:26 PM »
[quote name=\'Robair\' date=\'Oct 7 2003, 09:56 PM\'] [quote name=\'Jim\' date=\'Oct 7 2003, 09:39 PM\'] I think it will be great to see the remainder of all available TTTT daytime shows and then see the nighttime shows from the start again.  Fits my bill best. [/quote]
You know, though, they're not using the Black and White formatics anymore. What do I think's gonna happen? They'll probably run all the B&W Collyers, then run the color episodes, and once they're done it's time for Garry Moore.

Same with WML, but that process will take longer since they're in 1960 or so now. Once they're done with that run, if it's still on, they'll start showing the Bruners.  Not a bad idea, but I know many of you would disagree. [/quote]
 If that's what they're gonna do, I'll get out the nachos and call it a party.  Others may disagree, but I'd love to see 70s WML/TTTT.  Makes me wish they were keeping PW as a Third Show though.  Y'all know why.

(I wonder if maybe, in addition to help paying the bills that much faster, that maybe they're adding more Info's now because they plan to reduce the # at some point)

Think about it.

Jim

1/2 B&WO Lineup
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2003, 11:22:57 PM »
I think the 70's games taking over would be fine.  I have always thought a pairing of BWO with something like an umbrella concept of \"Those 70's Games\" following in the wee hours (get it, like that show with that younger guy that older woman is, like, you know).  That would really please the die-hards of the classics like me.